• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Back Again on Fairy

I

i4Sage

thought id get back into ffxi havent played since probubly 04 05 back on my old server fairy and im taken back at the numbers ive seen so far i recall back in the day the starting areas always packed but now i see little to no new people running around im wondering if the servers have died as of late if not id like to know considering i remeber after a while you couldnt even solo you always needed a group if your on fairy or know of a decently populated server let me know would be great to be able to actually find some people and also lol im on the 360 version and need to pick up a usb keyboard cause damn talkin with the controller is to time consuming but yea my name is Yurimaru on fairy if anyone is around

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Stratics :) Especially now, the noob areas are bare. That's because we just got a large update and a small "expansion". So everyone's farming new spells, learning new job abilities and doing more quests and missions. It'll die down and people will start working jobs again.

I

i4Sage

ok well as long as people are still playing and parties are still around i really enjoyed this game in the past and would love to get back into the swing of things just a shame i gotta do all the lower stuff again lol