• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Back after about 5 years! Wow!

Bubbles

Visitor
Made a trial account just to see how much has changed and right away I felt the urge .... I want to start playing again but holy crappies starting completely over is tough! I don't even know where to begin! Whats good for pvp and pvm? Figured I'd start on ATL since it was always the most popular shard years ago. With all that being said I am off to train! If you see me lurking around say hi!!! Bubbles is my first char made as she was my last pvp char, figured I might find some who remember me :)

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you sit in Luna, anyone who recognizes you will usually say something. Unfortunately, due to a lot of scammers, some may not. Welcome back & good luck!

keel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm stalking, too. It seems a lot has changed since I was last active, and I think I've only been gone 2-3 years...I can't recall. I let my castle fall so it's a bit hard to convince myself to come back, but I have a number of items in the bank I'd really hate to just let disappear...

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm stalking, too. It seems a lot has changed since I was last active, and I think I've only been gone 2-3 years...I can't recall. I let my castle fall so it's a bit hard to convince myself to come back, but I have a number of items in the bank I'd really hate to just let disappear...
Ha, I've lost several houses over the past decade +, but you know what? There is more than enough land available to find a descent plot. Whether you like the red portals or not that is for you to decide, but I placed a descent plot near max storage near one of the cities.

I've never had a castle so can't speak for that, but having had max storage homes full of stuff I understand somewhat where you are coming from.

Welcome back to the game Bubbles. Well I will say it is not that difficult to recover your old account information if you remember some details when you signed up. I took a break some years ago and then resigned up by providing some details about my account information to customer support.

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Welcome back! I love returning player!

For everything read my icq. I open this when i login

Inviato dal mio GT-I9301I utilizzando Tapatalk