• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Back After a Loooong Leave.....

• Thread starter Ms Hybrid Theory
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Ms Hybrid Theory

Hello Everyone. It's been four years since I last logged into Europa and OMG has it changed!! I have been logging in and just pittling around trying to remember what I used to know, let alone learn all the new things too! I did come back into game discovering my Pack Beelte owned by my miner, does not have a "command" menu. Did they change this? If so....my beetle is walking around with tons of ore and ingots on her. Amongst my travels I saw that something catastrophic has happend to Magincia, any one care to fill me in? Other than that....I haven't really traveled too far away from Britian. Almost scared too, it's just been so long I am afraid of doing something wrong......:sad3:. I have been scouring the forums here on Stratics and trying to read as much as I can to re-familiarize myself.....this is gonna take a while. If anyone has any advice to offer please feel free to respond and fill me in. Thanks!

It's good to be home!!

Ms Hybrid Theory
AKA: ShadowDancer
AKA: AmberRose
AKA: Sly Fox
AKA: Layora

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back! Woah did you miss a lot *g*

A quick overview of what happened to Magincia you can find here http://www.uoguide.com/Magincia

The command menu for you beetle should come up with Shift-leftmouseclick. And for the few other things you probably need to know feel free to ask here or go to Haven. There are normally a few people of HLP around (or other friendly folks) who love nothing more than showing newbies around :)

And never forget: real life is over-rated!

M

Ms Hybrid Theory

Thanks John for welcoming me back and thank you for the tip on my pack beetle. I will check out the link you provided for the history of Magincia and I will certainly be asking questions as they arise. Thanks for your support and now I must go get ready for the over-rated thing called "life"....LOL. One must work to support their online gaming habit!

Ms Hybrid Theory

Thimblepixie

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello there - if you're using the new Kingdom Reborn client now instead of the 2D one, the pet command menu comes up if you select the pet and then right-click the pet's name-bar (not sure of the technical term here :) ), rather than on the pet itself. Also, on the very far left of the screen there should be a tiny right-hand arrow showing, which if pressed expands to a pet list (where you can change the pet name if necessary). The command list comes up on right-clicking that also, though it's quite easy to change the pet name accidentally if you use this one.

M

Ms Hybrid Theory

Schank ya Pixie! I'm not using the Reborn client...I'm still stuck on the AoS client....but that is great info for when I upgrade!