• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Back after a couple years break

• Thread starter Sally Cinnamon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sally Cinnamon

Hi to everyone, couldn't remember my old strats name (didn't post much on it anyway) but thought I'd come to say hello!

It seems my houses and everything went, but I was totally shocked to find I could place three maximum storage houses in close proximity to each other in Umbra, a place which when I left was cramped beyond belief.. the game seems so quiet now, hope it doesn't mean Europa has lost the community spirit it used to have. It hasn't lost the mining bots from what I've seen so far, that's for sure :D

S

Seasseragh

Europa´s community spirit is live and well, there´s just fewer of us :D .

S

Sally Cinnamon

Europa´s community spirit is live and well, there´s just fewer of us :D .

Cool.

I see UOA2 is no longer active (and did read why so fair enough) but I'm wondering if there is an alternative to use to sell houses on? Don't fancy standing at Brit bank (that still the place?) spamming if I can avoid it. Found a nicer spot but could do with the cash of selling rather than demolishing :)

Ran around for a good few hours yesterday hunting for vendors too. Noticed luna is still fairly active, and Umbra road..was very sad to see the Brit moongate shops all inactive though.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For sure there is less players.. and take into account the players that are left have all trimmed down to one or two accounts ...So yes theres heaps of free land in Malas for sure ...alas i think u will find it hard to sell any 1818 or tower property...because its so easy to find...maybe u will sell trammel/zento ones better if u want to make gold in the housing market...

Hey theres even a max secure spot free just off zentos main road on the grass plains bit!!!

But hey Europa is live and kicking and is possibly in the top 4 shards...so u aint gonna be alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

Seasseragh

There are some nice shops around Zento and along the western road from Umbra too. Also one can find some of the more hidden shops by picking up their advert runes (If they drop any), else there´s the "hard" way of travelling around on horseback and just search (and you get a sightseeing tour of the lands for free :D )

S

Sally Cinnamon

Sorry but I dunno what Zento is.. Am presuming it is in Tokuno isles?

And I have been touring, skipping from vendors who display others etc:D Lots to learn again but it's fun :)

M

Melchiah

Welcome back! Zento is the newest city, over in the Tokuno isles. It's small, but picturesque :)

There's still plenty of vendor shops left that are the same as they were a few years ago - RAA is still here, should come down and give us a visit if you haven't already!

S

Sally Cinnamon

more questions (sorry)..

Why are all regs and blank scrolls priced so high in Fel? Even when the stack is at 20?

Where can I get bulk regs/bulk blank scrolls from at reasonable prices from now other than other players?