• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Baby Grand!

L

Little Sadie

I went fishing today after a long hiatus in seach of the Baby Grand. I got it on the 4th bucket!! It took me months to get that stupod fish on Sadie. Now I need 7 more fish. Ugh!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats to you!

I never had a problem with that fish. I'm always surprised when someone says they're having problems with it.

S

Steveo

Congrats to you!

I never had a problem with that fish. I'm always surprised when someone says they're having problems with it.

Same here I just started fishing in MML and next thing I knew New Species Baby Grand. I have fished 100 buckets in the Brggh this past week and have not caught the Concord or the Grizzly. Fishing is so much fun. NOT!!!!!!!!!

L

Little Sadie

I had the worse luck on Sadie getting that baby grand. I ended up getting the Allstar, Fullmoon, and Concorde before catching it. I was really expecting a long time to fish to ever get it again.