• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

B@D Houses Dropping

G

godski

B@D will be dropping 5 castles, 2 towers, a keep and various plots in our area today.

If you explore Felucca you will know where the B@D area is.

We've been playing since 1997. There's a ton of junk, some decent items, and a few rares.

Have fun. No specific time. Just throughout the day.

Take care UO.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks for the castles GS!
and that was without a doubt one of the largest idoc's in napa's history..
castles/keeps/towers and houses all dropping in a row hahaha
blackthorns bone harvester (Treachery) is a sweet rare display peice!!

G

godski

You're most welcome and I'm glad you were around today.

We've been friends since before guildstones and I'm glad we got to carry on the traditions of the old days.

Take care.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GODSKI!!!!!!! u task me on 2 boards.........u could of given ol savvy a lil some some...

G

Gawin

Thank you for the drop as i managed to get a nice house spot as well.

Was a nice surprise after returning.

Atrayu

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ya F all that.. i see all the lil trammies with no lives or jobs got everything.. i see that the bs Fireflys got 3 fckn castles.. i hope that b@d burn in hell

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lmao godski and i have been friends since uo started!, i was in BAD/B@D and probably the only one left playing now that Godski has closed accounts from B@D/BAD, theres really no need to have one of those jealousy fitz, there was plenty of room for people to place right up to this afternoon when the last keep went up and there was seriously more then enough loot lying around the grounds for everyone

Atrayu

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its all good.. napa is a dead shard now anyways- just sit there and allow NA to run the shard with there pothead loser guild mates- kos is dead- rofl is gone- and now these old scriptors are gone and givin there castles away.. napa will soon have to merge and then you will be left with nothin..lmfao:gun:

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
np, i just wanted to jump in and defend myself cuz it kinda sounded like ya were jumpin at me lol
and you know better then most they wont merg napa!! everyone on napa is slightly deranged in different ways, who is gunna wanna merg with us?

M

Millie

I have been by the B@D homes a million times and do you think i could even remember where they were. *pfft* Glad you guys got nice spot. Good Job!

Comic Book Guy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its all good.. napa is a dead shard now anyways- just sit there and allow NA to run the shard with there pothead loser guild mates- kos is dead- rofl is gone- and now these old scriptors are gone and givin there castles away.. napa will soon have to merge and then you will be left with nothin..lmfao:gun:

Fixed your post for you. Grammar and punctuation are your friends.

It’s all good. Napa is a dead shard now anyways. Just sit there and allow NA to run the shard with their pothead loser guild mates. KOS is dead, ROFL is gone, and now these old scripters are gone and giving their castles away. Napa will soon have to merge and then you will be left with nothing.

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I placed a keep there. I dont really need it so if someone is homeless message me on here.

Tom

S

Sunrise

Well one napa been dead for a long time..

two I hate seeing anyone go...but wish them nothing but best in there travels..

and three Napa is probally the only shard that might be dead..but still has a big heart ;D

B

Bluebottle

I have been by the B@D homes a million times and do you think i could even remember where they were. *pfft* Glad you guys got nice spot. Good Job!
Fond memories, at one time our guild had a tower, a large smithy and a cabin in that area then it seemed BAD/B@D properties were springing up all over the place but we rarely if ever saw anyone other than the occasional murderer working off counts:)

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow um lets see i got off work at 6 pm and when i arrived there was a crapload of stuff there. And just to let you know KoS/C!C/THR and some other straglers without guild titles were there. even at any random IDoC there isnt that many people there 6 hours after the collapseing. Second Napa isnt completely dead. I counted over 65 people at the event last night not counting the 20 that were sitting in Luna bank when i recalled there at the last second. On top of that other guilds that i know of took advantage of the event and did a few fel spawns. Just cause all the scripters left and the other guilds got run off by other PvP guilds doesnt make the shard dead.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Wow um lets see i got off work at 6 pm and when i arrived there was a crapload of stuff there. And just to let you know KoS/C!C/THR and some other straglers without guild titles were there. even at any random IDoC there isnt that many people there 6 hours after the collapseing. Second Napa isnt completely dead. I counted over 65 people at the event last night not counting the 20 that were sitting in Luna bank when i recalled there at the last second. On top of that other guilds that i know of took advantage of the event and did a few fel spawns. Just cause all the scripters left and the other guilds got run off by other PvP guilds doesnt make the shard dead.
Well Said Gus, I would not COunt Napa Dead by any means. I get people asking me about our shard all the time. I know of a guild and a few people that just transferred in this week.

I also Agree with Sunrise when he speaks about the Heart that Napa has. Never count out a shard with Heart. That is what keeps UO going. A heart for the game. They do know where those Hearts lay.