• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Axem's Quest

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Axem is in the museum on the W side of the Royal city.

He offers three quests that give some gold, a small number of gems and a couple of ML resources from mining, fishing or lumberjacking and a collectible book from amongst those that existed in Ultima VI.

From smallest to largest rewards:

10 pottery fragments
5 scroll fragments
an ancient book

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You don't go anywhere specific for the quest items. They spawn on a wide variety of monsters found in the Stygian Abyss.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oops, yes - sorry, I didn't think of the question that way ... the quest items themselves drop on new SA monsters in Ter Mur and the abyss whether or not you are on the quest.

T

thirstan

Axem is in the museum on the W side of the Royal city.
I have spent over an hour walking around the west side of the Royal City and still not found Axem... anyone have a Dummies Direction Finder? I am lost.

I check UOGuide and Travelogues sites and they have nothing either.

------------
Found him, to the west of the Queen's Palace. Finding the Palace was the key. :)

D

Drazasamus

he is in the musuem(spelling is off i think) second story... look for the new statues out front

S

SororityGirl1913

I don't know specifically which monsters drop the ancient tomes, but I've come across a few while killing monsters in the tomb of kings. I also found one on Navery Night eyes. My suggestion is to just kill as many things as you can in the tomb of kings and you're almost guaranteed to get one after a while.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I suspect it's "anywhere, but more common on higher-powered creatures" - I just got my first one off the renowned skeletal dragon.

D

Drawde2

As mentioned, Navrey drops the tomes, as well as scroll fragments. I sometimes get more money doing the quests from her drops than I get from killing her. Not to mention the occasional first edition or collector's edition books.