• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] AWSOME PVP BOW!!!

N

NorCal Uo Dealer

That thing is straight evil bro!! congrats on makin that.. i will start the offer at 25mill

B

bumper4

ty for the congrats . 25 mil a littlle low though ive seen a similar bow got for well over 100mil recently

N

NorCal Uo Dealer

if it was balanced yes of course well over 100.. or even fireball would be worth a lil also

N

NorCal Uo Dealer

lol sorry my bad bro.. its been a long day.. very nice.. i will offer 75mill to start then :)

G

gjohnson5

u use a heartwood kit to make that?

*edit*
Just wondering if I should spend time doing the heartwood quests for a heartwood runic kit
*edit*

B

bumper4

not necessarily, if u set ur suit up right . cuz on any normal dexer u would not rely on the dci from a wep. but with this one if u set ur suit up the same the added dci would eliminate the hit lower defence from another opponent. thus helping u a great deal during pvprolleyes:

B

bumper4

wow, i wonder were people get there intelligence. ty Syrus for correcting him rolleyes: