• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Awesome Fun...MORE TO COME!

Zelda of Zed

Adventurer
Thanks to everyone who came out last night for Slip and Slide and 5 Lady M runs!
I gave away over 25 mil in gold and prizes last night!
And way to go to Hong Kong Fooey who snagged the 2 top gold prizes for 10 mil gps!

Don't forget the gift-giver on the top floor, which is still stuffed full of prizes, you can get a gift on each player on an account.
(that 1 mil GPS check is still there!! Good Luck! (keyword: DARTS)

I will do something again soon! Next month is our old auction house's 18th birthday, so if I get the energy up, we will play a game of Syn!
tank.png
One last thing, speaking of The Stable (last conversation with James) stop by and check out the fish tank I have built. (right next to the Old Auction House)
Leave your suggestions and ideas on the board, I would love to hear them!

Z...