• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Awesome Dexxer/Archer Helm LOOK reserve buyout added

Kas

Slightly Crazed
*EDIT* Lets make reserve 175 mil and buyout 325 mil if reserve is met We will see about turning into auction.
helm.jpg

Last edited:

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Is a nice piece as well but hci/dci on one piece with mr lmc Stam man and other mods is harder to get

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Not really a big deal to me a friend of mine who is on statics a lot said a price of 200-300 mil so I put price at what I thought was fair might Lower later. Thanks for your input though!

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not really a big deal to me a friend of mine who is on statics a lot said a price of 200-300 mil so I put price at what I thought was fair might Lower later. Thanks for your input though!
to help with prices, good way to evaluate loot is check imbue wieght. aside from the 10lmc, you could imbue 2 spined kit reforged pieces and have better than this piece paired with another piece equal to it. thats not to say its worthless, if someone had an amzing 10 mod piece with with 1hci 1dci it might be worth using. but the likelyhood of finding that person, who was willing to use this is basically non existent.

plus its medable that doesnt give the 3lmc inherent bonus.

if this piece had say, 4hpr as well, or even 4 mana regen, the usuable imbue wieght would be high enough to warrant using it and taking the time / investing the gold for pairing it with another non-5 hci / dci piece. 4hci/dci pieces are in generally extremely hard to use, because you have to pair them with 1 to 2 other non-5 pieces to get even numbers. they can be used with imbued 35di jewels, where you need to lower dci and hci a little, but will not be as valuable to those uisng legendary antiques.

i know can be confusing and not trying to knock your armor piece or troll, just giving insight on how to price armor and what makes something valuable to most people.

Kas

Slightly Crazed
@Smoot thank you very much for the detailed feedback that actually helps a lot. I've only been back a couple months and still getting everything Down don't have time to play all too often, slowly but surely. Thank you again response is much apprcaited!!