• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Aw its the return of aww wAIT

X

XGod of UOX

anyone have like a welcome back pro,mo thing so i can have a trail?

B

BardMal

I don't have any of those trial tokens. Might have some armor laying around, Omni took my last 22 barbed kits just before he last quit, so I might not have the very best pieces, but we can get you into a workable outfit.

S

Sorcon Gartius

Ryu? Seriously? Have we reached such a tragic point in Legends history that RyuJinn is welcomed back with open arms?

G

GM Duelist Matt

Who is Gabby..? And who are you? I don't remember anyone from this game except Sorcon and that's cause we used to have hot and dirty cyber sex non stop.

Ok there's a few others too, but I just remember people I've slept with.

X

XGod of UOX

hrmm sorcon its funny how i never did anythig to you. i just dont understand th e hate for me? care to explain why?

S

Sorcon Gartius

My nephew Memnoch and his Arcane Shield...Ring any bells?

S

Sorcon Gartius

Damn Matt, you weren't supposed to tell people about that... I started dating girls and put all that behind me :(

X

XGod of UOX

Your not serious that his ur newphew....bc not once did that ever come up. in that situation when that did happen... so that was like over 5 years ago no?

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe we all make a comeback....then again the probability of that happening is as much as omni one day learning how to pvp.......:bowdown: to bob :p

B

BardMal

Who is Gabby..? And who are you? I don't remember anyone from this game except Sorcon and that's cause we used to have hot and dirty cyber sex non stop.

Ok there's a few others too, but I just remember people I've slept with.
I was mistaking you for Mike, my memory blends alot of you old quitters together over the years. Sorry

Cash

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe we all make a comeback....then again the probability of that happening is as much as omni one day learning how to pvp.......:bowdown: to bob :p

none of you guys should waste your time/money...
you sucked back then so i'd hate to see you come back rusty as hell in the new world :D

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just remember static who were the pkers and who was the healer/screen shot/stratics reporter.....

X

XGod of UOX

im not here bc the game is the extact same when i was back then **** did change but wat do u expect....im not here for the graphics obvisouly... more the community and game play which lacks on any game these days.but in other words anyone gunna be on today or tommorrow?

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
none of you guys should waste your time/money...
you sucked back then so i'd hate to see you come back rusty as hell in the new world :D

Wouldn't take much for them to top you static! Ha, bob "might" even be able to kill ya if he came back for more than a day!!! j/k :heart:

S

Sorcon Gartius

Sorry, I got married to a girl after that too... I know it's weird, but..rug...broom...sweep...all better.

S

Sorcon Gartius

Your not serious that his ur newphew....bc not once did that ever come up. in that situation when that did happen... so that was like over 5 years ago no?
Doesn't make it right, no matter how much time passes. And yeah, he is my nephew, Akasha/Cute Girl are both my nieces, we just didn't go all public w/ it.

A

Addicted

AAAAH 5 year old drama continuing!!

Now we just need Chele, Mystika, LeX etc. to return, then stratics will implode.

N

Niki

Matt dosnt know me cause his girl hearts me...
Pfft, I wouldnt go that far. We were homies back in the day cause we had a mutal hatred for some peoples, and just happen to stay friends. So feel free to stop making up bull**** or ill have to kick you in the nuts :) Now send me some free nissan ****.

oh yeah, and hi to everyone i knew back in the day, no I'm not comming back, and if i did it would be to build houses .. i loved that ****. Playing wow atm.

<-- Nicolette Renee / Envy / Lust

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Pfft, I wouldnt go that far. We were homies back in the day cause we had a mutal hatred for some peoples, and just happen to stay friends. So feel free to stop making up bull**** or ill have to kick you in the nuts :) Now send me some free nissan ****.

oh yeah, and hi to everyone i knew back in the day, no I'm not comming back, and if i did it would be to build houses .. i loved that ****. Playing wow atm.

<-- Nicolette Renee / Envy / Lust
You know you love me, so no bull'ish there. => I didnt mean to make Matty poo mad! Leave my nuts out of this! Rawrrcakes. And now you want free stuff for your new Z...har! I could get the Nismo Exhaust at cost! :lick:

X

XGod of UOX

and the battle goes on! lets see what matt will respond with!

G

GM Duelist Matt

Oh yeah, you work at a Nissan dealership. I'll trade you Niki for a GT-R. Let me know.

X

XGod of UOX

Matt i know you like men thats why your so quick to trade niki... can i have her ill send you a toy GTR

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
GT-R good luck. I was only allowed to drive that car around the block TWICE. It is the **** though.

G

GM Duelist Matt

Yeah, I've only seen em, never been able to drive one yet.

X

XGod of UOX

ill trade ya for acutally sumthing worthful her huge bo0bs for a 1994 geo prisim with a rebuilt toyta engine.!

X

XGod of UOX

just imagne now omni if u got a gtr u can have all of her!

S

Shiya winterwind

Ha. I love sorcon. he's the best uncle ever.