• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Finally got to see AVATAR tonight, we are lucky enough to have a 3D in Dolby Stereo theatre about 30 miles from home.

AVATAR in 3D is the way to see this movie.... it is awesome to have stuff floating inches from your face thru out the show. One of the best movies I've seen in a long time. Yeah it's true that it is just another Love Story... boy meets girl, boy and girl fall in Love, boy and girl gets Freaky... blah, blah, blah... But the Computer Graphics is really unbelievable, it actually took my breath away in a couple of the scenes... specially in 3D, Riding on a Flying Lizard in 3D is awesome...

Only problem is having to wear a pair of Cheap Sunglasses for 3 hours... but w.t.h. ...

DoranM

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah...I didn't get the 3d experience as much...not sure but it doesn't pop out as much for me, but the movie was fantastic

S

shulginist

Yeah...I didn't get the 3d experience as much...not sure but it doesn't pop out as much for me, but the movie was fantastic
It wasn't the typical gimmicky 3d pop out in your face movie (for the most part) but was more about giving depth and drawing you in to the movie.

P

peterhook

Hi...
I am Peter and I have seen this movie and I really like it. It is a different story and its
graphics are so awesome like real one. I must say that everybody should have watch
at least one time in a life and it is the most expensive movie.

JamezC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its probably going to gross more money than any other movie in history in a few days. I saw both 3d and regular versions and I'll have to disagree as to which i preferred. The 3d hurt my eyes, and also didn't change the experience, only the indoor scenes popped well. The outdoor scenes look just as beautiful in the regular version. The movie was breathtakingly beautiful and the story was great. If you haven't seen it go do so now!

And Sigourney Weaver looks good in blue... just sayin

- James

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I saw the previews and I wasn't interested in seeing it, but I finally went and saw it about 2 weeks ago because there was nothing else to see, and I must say the previews really don't do that movie justice. I saw it in 3D and now I want to go see it on the IMAX in 3D. Not sure how it will look watching it on DVD at home.