• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Auto Loot Treasure Maps

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Is there a Pinco UI toggle to automatically loot treasure maps and MIBs? They get left behind with autoloot with the settings I have now.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there a Pinco UI toggle to automatically loot treasure maps and MIBs? They get left behind with autoloot with the settings I have now.
there is the loot button (the blue bag) and the organizer. Both works ONLY if the legacy containers are disabled.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
So, I have to setup the organizer to grab MIBs and treasure maps. When I open a corpse, I hit the blue bag auto-loot, then re-open the corpse and hit the organizer. Is that correct?

I was hoping MIBs and treasure maps would be looted even if the "loot all but junk" box was checked.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, I have to setup the organizer to grab MIBs and treasure maps. When I open a corpse, I hit the blue bag auto-loot, then re-open the corpse and hit the organizer. Is that correct?
read the guide to learn more.
However I suggest you to use the organizer only since the items to pick are less than the items to leave :p

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't you think it would be simpler if the UI considered treasure maps and MiBs to not be junk?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't you think it would be simpler if the UI considered treasure maps and MiBs to not be junk?
probably it would be better to use an organizer for the few items you want to take instead of take everything :D
however the map and mibs should not be considered junk...

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
read the guide to learn more.
However I suggest you to use the organizer only since the items to pick are less than the items to leave :p
Well, I was hoping for a different answer. :p

I like the "Loot all except junk" option. But I hate leaving behind t-maps and MIBs. Is it possible for you to consider them not-junk?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why do you have to leave them behind? Just right click them and loot them?

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Why do you have to leave them behind? Just right click them and loot them?
Maybe I'm missing something them. Right now I have Pinco's set to "loot all except junk." I open the corpse, hit the "loot" bag, andeverything except MIB and treasure maps are looted. The corpse closes automatically.

THen I have to re-open the corpse to see if there was a t-map or MI left behind, and loot that separately.

Is there a better way?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, I think it's me that's missing things. I don't use the loot everything, I just open the corpse and right click the things I want.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
No, I think it's me that's missing things. I don't use the loot everything, I just open the corpse and right click the things I want.
It's hard to tell what worth anything to a casual players. All the numbers, having to know imbuiong and unravling information... I was hoping to 1-click and loot the good stuff, and figure it out when I was back at the bank. I just want that to include the MIBs and t-maps.

So if I go with your method, how do you determine whether armor / jewelry has any worth? Do you stand at the corpse and study all the loot?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's hard to tell what worth anything to a casual players. All the numbers, having to know imbuiong and unravling information... I was hoping to 1-click and loot the good stuff, and figure it out when I was back at the bank. I just want that to include the MIBs and t-maps.

So if I go with your method, how do you determine whether armor / jewelry has any worth? Do you stand at the corpse and study all the loot?
basically in treasures there is nothing good, so just take the special items, the artifact and destroy the chest :D

in other places I usually take only the relic items and the gold.

in the new loot system places I take the relics and the piece of jewelry with a properties combo that I like/could use (this can be done only manually)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope, I'm hopeless at knowing what's good and what's not anyway. I look for things that Pinco's says will unravel to relic fragments, armor with high resists and lrc and jewels with casting mods.