• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Austin, Texas meetup

P

Parsifal

Well against my better judgement, I have decided to attend this years meetup.:coco:

I went last year and to be frank, I was not impressed. The venue (Dave and Busters) was good, it was the content that I felt was lacking.:sleep2: One good thing did come of it tho, I had my pic taken with Lord British himself!:danceb:

One word of advice, plan to arrive early as the swag that EA brings to these events goes really fast. All I got last year was a poster, I missed out on the t shirts.

Please post here if you plan to attned. At this point I have not made any hotel reservations as I may just drive back to Houston after the event. If enough people plan to attend I could extend my stay so we can have some time to get to know each other.:party:

T

Tycolby

Sept 13th eh? I am planning on going but that doesnt mean I will be there LOL

:lick:

P

Parsifal

Ty, you had better show up this year....:twak:....since you didn't bother last year, and don't give me that stuff about fishing in Corpus:talktothehand:

I will call you next week to finalize plans but as of this writing I do plan to attend:party:

On a more serious note....if anyone still has the list of the DESTAFA houses ( I deleted mine like an idiot,:coco:) I would be happy to give it to Jeremy again this year. If you recall I gave her a list last year and folowed up that contact with an e-mail....to no avail....perhaps it will be different this year but I make no promises;)

T

T_Amon_from_work

I have the list, but when we were posting in UHall on these boards, she stated she already had it - specifically LA list. I had also primed the pump (so to speak) to forward it to the EA Rep that the Herald had noted was handling things.

I can dig it up and you're welcome to try, but she may tell you same as she posted in UHall.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I can't come, being in Ky.

But, be sure to tell them on the link at uoherald that you are coming to the event, as they will have enough shirts for those who say they are coming (with only a few extras, if any, given out after they think everyone's arrived that will be arriving)