• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Auntie Indira and the Foolish Fish Part I

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
EM Event 8 pm Thursday April 23 on Legends
Does the title imply you need fishing to participate?

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'll be fishing with my Soul Glaive. And Hit Lightning. And maybe a little Enemy of One. I've had a lot of success with this in the past :)

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hopefully I'll have my thrower done by then- as long as I don't need the fishing skill sounds fun

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
When you get a chance can you post your thrower template? thanks

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
On The Defiler, I run:

120 Throwing
120 Juking
120 Bobbing and weaving
120 Intimidation
120 Awesomeness
120 Drinking with Zath

(I sometimes stone off Drinking with Zath for 120 Asskicking, situation dependent)

For this template you need a good suit. Try to imbue as much flash as possible, with max pimpness and a full set of Chinese beads.

So, to summarize, 120 in Throwing, Chivalry, Healing, Anatomy, Tactics, Resisting Spells. I haven't maxed out Chiv and healing yet, about 110 on each.

You need a good suit though. When fighting I'm above 180 stam for the swing speed bump and max hci and di. Honestly, sampires lay out more damage than me all day long, which is why I'm building one of those. But this guy, this guy can do ok.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thanks. There are times when I'd rather be flying around than toe to toe with a sampire, as much as Iove mine in many situations.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Also I wonder if you could go without resist for pvm thrower to fit it some necro and maybe spirit speak for wraith form mana leech

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Maybe, I haven't tried. I have necro on a stone en route to legends, I might test it out next week. I like resist because with healing it makes my guy more survivable, since I run solo a lot that is very important.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the story............

Auntie Indira was walking along the shore collecting sea shells when she came across a ridiculous argument between some aquatic creatures. Apparently there was some debate on how powerful ley lines can be under water. Some of the creatures argued that the lines made them swim backwards, others swore they had to swim upside down. One declared with a bit of determination that he could walk on land near the ley lines outside the volcano at the abyss. This was utterly disregarded as a hoax and immediately ignored.

Dejected and feeling depressed he swore he would prove that he could walk on the land. He just needed a way to show them, considering they thought he lied about such things it would be nearly impossible to make them see. He waited for there to be some grand celebration on the land and would waltz up to all the pretty people and say a big “HIYA”. That would prove his word to be true.

Auntie Indira Wigglesworth was the human that happened by to see this strange sight. When she saw the creatures again arguing she was compelled to interject. Proving the ley lines to be that powerful made the sea creatures even more upset. They each wanted to harness that power for themselves. A fight among the fishes broke out, and quickly spilled onto the land they claimed could not be done.

Unbeknownst to the sea creatures or to Auntie Indira there was a tired old Wizard watching the whole thing. He was amused and sat chuckling to himself, until he saw the true source of all the turmoil. A mischievous young sprout who was trying to prove herself to the Sea Witch had cast spells on all the creatures she could find.

Things are quite out of hand and must be addressed immediately! Auntie Indira will meet at the Britain Counselor’s Hall April 23rd, 8pm EST to shoo these silly fish back where they came, and to address the Sea Sprout. She requests as much assistance as possible, they have become rather happy on land.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
That was fun, as always. Love the events here.

But, (I love you Avalon please don't be mad please please) I really don't like Slasher template bosses. Being frozen and watching yourself die and then unable to get your corpse is no bueno.

But that is a personal preference. The events here really are great. We even killed the second most intelligent species tonight (after mice, of course)!!!

Who doesn't love a good dolphin slaughter?

;)