• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Auntie Indira’s Lost Ember

EM Avalon

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Before the tragic departure of her nephew, Auntie Indira was an accomplished metal worker. She loved to make beautiful things at her forge. A recent earthquake collapsed her forge and extinguished the fire she had maintained for almost a decade.

The fire was a special gift from a dragon kin she was well acquainted. Once the fire went out she had a horrible time trying to keep it lit. Her only hope of relighting the forge is to find another dragon and request an ember.

Auntie Indira has done some research and found a location for just such a task, however, it is quite dangerous. She has requested the assistance of the great Citizens of Legends to assist her in freeing the great beast and possibly acquiring an ember for her forge. Meet with Auntie Indira on February 27th, 8pm EST at the Brit Counselor’s Hall.

reikime3

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Before the tragic departure of her nephew, Auntie Indira was an accomplished metal worker. She loved to make beautiful things at her forge. A recent earthquake collapsed her forge and extinguished the fire she had maintained for almost a decade.

The fire was a special gift from a dragon kin she was well acquainted. Once the fire went out she had a horrible time trying to keep it lit. Her only hope of relighting the forge is to find another dragon and request an ember.

Auntie Indira has done some research and found a location for just such a task, however, it is quite dangerous. She has requested the assistance of the great Citizens of Legends to assist her in freeing the great beast and possibly acquiring an ember for her forge. Meet with Auntie Indira on February 27th, 8pm EST at the Brit Counselor’s Hall.
Ohhh does this have something to do with that beautiful white dragon named Ash on Fire Island? :eyes: :) :mylittlepony:

EM Avalon

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Remember this event is for FRIDAY! I had a scheduling conflict that could not be avoided! See you all Friday night 8pm EST at the Brit Counselor's Hall.

reikime3

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Remember this event is for FRIDAY! I had a scheduling conflict that could not be avoided! See you all Friday night 8pm EST at the Brit Counselor's Hall.
Sounds like another fun event. Gonna need some heavy duty log chains and a lot of strong backs to hoist Ash outa that fire pit. Come on Legends we can do this. :thumbup: :cheerleader: Boohyah :mylittlepony:

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just wanted to say thanks for this event. I have been playing on Legends as my main prodo shard for the last few months and this was my second EM event here (and first EM drop!) My garg Defiler had a great time flying in circles and dying!

EM Avalon

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
yay! glad you were enjoying collecting death robes. I was watching you fly around like a maniac.