• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement August's Events (updated)

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Monday the 10th, Council of Governor’s Meeting, 7pm EST (Will be dealing almost exclusively with matters related to Rorik and Nujel’m).

Tuesday the 18th, King’s Guard: Interrogation of Juwain, 10pm EST. Jeffrey will oversee a questioning of Juwain of Nujel’m. It is likely that his information will lead to other assignments this evening, assignments best done in the dark of night. Information gathered this evening will be given to the War Council for consideration.

Friday the 21st, 7pm ESTThe Despair Diamond of Ilshenar

Monday the 24th, 8pm EST – Council of Governor’s Meeting The War Council will brief the King and Governors on potential attack and plans of defense. We will hear truncated reports from each town individually, as well, and give some of the gathered citizenry a chance to speak before the King and Council.

Monday the 31st, 8pm EST – The Decay of Sosaria: Epilogue Honoring the last wish of Delbert, volunteers are going to be asked to be both scholar as well as adventurer as they decipher a series of clues in order to locate Delbert and the Tree of Life. See THIS page for a summary of the story arc.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

^ [EM EVENT] King’s Guard: Interrogation of Juwain

^ [EM EVENT]The Despair Diamond of Ilshenar

^ [EM EVENT] Royal Council of Governors Meeting

^ [EM EVENT] The Decay of Sosaria: Epilogue

@EM Barnaby --- added the events on FB for your sharing pleasure! :)

Duane I Am

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are these EM led events. Or are these player events? I swear I saw an EM tonight then he disappeared and left the shard running from town to town. With no ending for the evening? I think they are still running around trying to get NPC's to speak to them. Anybody seen the EM?

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The EM got the RP event going last night, then turned it over to the players to run the investigation. I am sure our EM also had a hand in bringing the different NPC characters to life for questioning

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What Aedon said, with one caveat. When my internet went down I grabbed the laptop and took a quick drive to the local "coffee" chain and used theirs rather than cancel the event. The intent all along had been to have it be player led, but I intended one small further interaction which had to be cut out as I was being booted from said establishment. I was certainly there playing a few roles, and the might far exceeded what I had hoped for. Make no mistake, the actions of those who participated have had an influence on what is happening next.

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, one further point. I made a point to clarify my statement I the announcement before I left, specifying the amount of relative actions that could be taken (all of which had been discussed during/after the questioning). I swear I wasnt trying to drive anyone nuts.