• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement August Event Dates! YAY!

EMWillow

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Saturday August 2nd 3PM PDT Meet and Greet HOC Fishing contest winner and this month's fishing contest announced.

Wednesday August 6th 7PM PDT - "Robbery!" - Meet at Serpent's Hold Kingsguard Arena Gates will be provided from Luna and WBB

Friday August 15th 7PM PDT - "Thieves Den" - Meet at Serpent's Hold Kingsguard Arena Gates will be provided from Luna and WBB
Wednesday August 20th 7PM PDT - "Excalibird" - Meet at Serpent's Hold Kingsguard Arena Gates will be provided from Luna and WBB

Wednesday August 27th 5PM PDT - Governor's Meeting - Meet at Castle Blackthorn Governors Table.

Last edited:

EMWillow

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Please note the date change for the Friday August 15th at 7pm PDT

Due to personal reasons I had to push the date of this event back. If my plans change I can put it back if you wish. If it wasn't an important event in my personal life I would not have changed the date. My apologies.