• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) August 2015 Events

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Events that are PLANNED for this month. Those events that are CONFIRMED by a post on the forums or other means are highlighted with a link to the post (in gold) or with green text if no post is available. Cancelled or Postponed events appear in red text.

~~~ PLAYER EVENTS ~~~
1 - Skara Brae Market @ 8 PM EST at the Skara Brae Community Center
7 - [PvP] K^S Summons the Harrower @ 8 PM EST, Meeting Place TBA
10 - [EM EVENT] Royal Council of Governors Meeting @ 7 PM EST
14 - Britain Town Hall @ 9 PM EST at the East Britain Counselor's Hall
18 - [EM EVENT] King’s Guard: Interrogation of Juwain @ 10 PM EST at Castle Blackthorn?
19 - Vesper Lighthouse Dedication @ 8 PM EST at Vesper Mint
21 - [EM EVENT] The Despair Diamond of Ilshenar @ 7 PM EST
23 - Vesper Woodsman Challenge, Starts @ 9 AM EST
24 - [EM EVENT] Royal Council of Governors Meeting @ 9 PM EST
25 - Vesper Boar Hunt @ 5:45 PM EST at the Vesper Mint
26 - Bard's Night @ 8:30 PM EST at the Knight's Rest in Yew
28 - Britain General Hospital Grand Opening @ 9 PM EST in East Britain [POSTPONED]
29 - Vesper Market @ 7 PM EST to 9 PM EST at the Vesper Market Square in Vesper
29 - Vesper Woodsman Challenge, Ends @ 9 PM EST
31 - [EM EVENT] The Decay of Sosaria: Epilogue @ 8 PM EST at Castle Blackthorn?

~~~ EM EVENTS ~~~
Monday the 10th, Council of Governor’s Meeting, 7pm EST
(Will be dealing almost exclusively with matters related to Rorik and Nujel’m).

Tuesday the 18th, King’s Guard: Interrogation of Juwain, 10pm EST. Jeffrey will oversee a questioning of Juwain of Nujel’m. It is likely that his information will lead to other assignments this evening, assignments best done in the dark of night. Information gathered this evening will be given to the War Council for consideration.

Friday the 21st, 7pm ESTThe Despair Diamond of Ilshenar

Monday the 24th, 9pm EST – Council of Governor’s Meeting The War Council will brief the King and Governors on potential attack and plans of defense. We will hear truncated reports from each town individually, as well, and give some of the gathered citizenry a chance to speak before the King and Council.

Monday the 31st, 8pm EST – The Decay of Sosaria: Epilogue Honoring the last wish of Delbert, volunteers are going to be asked to be both scholar as well as adventurer as they decipher a series of clues in order to locate Delbert and the Tree of Life. See THIS page for a summary of the story arc.

Confirmed Events have been added to our UO Catskills Facebook page and @UOCatskills Twitter feed as well as coordinated with the official UO Fan page and Twitter as well as the new Statics Calendar. :)

Last edited:

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Updated!

@EM Barnaby --- any events you have planned that you want to reserve some tentative dates for?
Yep!

To start:
Monday the 10th - Council of Governor's Meeting (Will be dealing almost exclusively with matters related to Rorik and Nujel'm).
Friday the 21st - Global Event Installment
Monday the 24th - Council of Governor's Meeting

There will be at least one more event, related to the conflict with Nujel'm.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To start:
Monday the 10th - Council of Governor's Meeting (Will be dealing almost exclusively with matters related to Rorik and Nujel'm).
Friday the 21st - Global Event Installment
Monday the 24th - Council of Governor's Meeting
Any start times yet on these Events ? Thank you.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gotta say, the 10th is the most terrible day for me for that meeting. So there is like a 75-90% chance that Frey will not make it.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@EM Barnaby --- there is a 40% chance that Armand will not make the Governor's Meeting on the 10th due to real life issues. He wants to send his envoy, his wife... the First Lady Merida de Romanus in his 'sted if in fact he cannot make it.

Widow

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I had heard rumor that there is an archery competition schedule for this evening...or this week. But I dont see it on the list. Can anyone please confirm, I would like to attend and introduce myself to the community.

Deraj

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had heard rumor that there is an archery competition schedule for this evening...or this week. But I dont see it on the list. Can anyone please confirm, I would like to attend and introduce myself to the community.
There will be one in Skara Brae on Wednesday. See this post for details.