• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

AUDITIONS!! SUNDAY 3/28 @ 6PM pst - The Golden Brew Players

K

KitaTalith

Good evening all! I wanted to announce that on SUNDAY 3/28 at 6pm, we will be holding auditions for roles in the upcoming play... "Neo's Day Out" (written by Lord Gareth!) and performed by... MAYBE YOU!

We'll be looking for persons to play the following roles:

Neo of Lothlore
Healer
Seller 1
PK
Smith
Seller 2
Gamemaster
Harbor Master

Most of these can be played as either male or female! So don't be concerned just now about that.

This is a short play.. and will be performed at our grand re-opening of the Golden Brew (date still TBD but within the next 3 weeks or so!).

We will require at least 6 rehearsals. We'll work to determine the best times for rehearsals for all concerned once parts are cast.

WHO SHOULD AUDITION?

Everyone with an interest is encouraged to audition, but please remember a few simple things:

A. This is a REAL COMMITMENT of REAL TIME. Although your attendance may not be required at EVERY rehearsal, you should plan ahead as if you believe it will. Rehearsals will be at least an hour long. Please do NOT audition if you are not able or willing to make it to rehearsals. This is SERIOUS. We mean it. NO SHOW/NO CONTACT = NO PART/NO 2nd CHANCES

B. NOT EVERYONE will get a part. That's just the way it is... There are only so many parts and not everyone can get the one they want. I will talk with each person who auditions. Please be prepared to explain why you want the part, and what you think you can bring to the Golden Brew Players.

C. YOU WILL ***NOT*** BE REQUIRED TO JOIN A GUILD... (so feel free to audition with any RP character, knowing that you will not be required to quit your current guild). but for the play we'll ask that you turn off guild titles. They are distracting.

D. BEING CAST IN A PLAY DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY PART OF THE GOLDEN KNIGHTS GUILD. The Golden Knights are a separate entity from the Golden Brew Players, and currently, not accepting new members (until Kita gets comfy with everything involved in being a guild leader and knows who is who and what is what :D).

E. HAVE FUN!

Private Message me with any questions! Or, if you are interested in auditioning but simply CAN NOT make the ones on Sunday. If there are enough persons with conflicts, I'll make a second night.

See you SUNDAY at 6pm!

K

KitaTalith

OH! And these are being held at the Golden Brew!

tee heee heeee.... sorry.. that's important info...

If you need a rune, there's one locked down at Sara's, and we're also in the new travelogue by WarderDragon!

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: OH! And these are being held at the Golden Brew!

Wow, this is great. I didn't even know people performed plays in UO until I was told that at the Dawn Treasure Hunt, and I have been looking forward to seeing one performed ever since then.

I don't know if I would even try out for a part (most of my guildmates tell me I have a monotone voice), but I'll most definitely be attending as an audience member.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Re: OH! And these are being held at the Golden Brew!

Great people running the Golden Brew.

KitaTalith if you need something special made let me know. I have a ton of resources and a GM in every craft skill.

Will be there to watch, been a long time for Baja to have plays again. Great to have you guys back.