• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Auctioning off Item Blessed Suit for in-game gold Sunday 7/27/08 @ 6:00pm PST

Chad Sexington

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since character transfers are back up, the auction is back ON for this Sunday on Napa Valley, Sunday July 27th @ 6:00pm PST.

I'm selling many other items, but the only "rares" (for the Rares Forum) come from my Item Blessed Suit:

Item Blessed Pendant of the Magi
Item Blessed Shadow Dancer Leggings
Item Blessed Armor of Fortune
Item Blessed Inquisitor's Resolution
Item Blessed Crystalline Ring
Item Blessed Ornament of the Magician

This will be on the shard of Napa Valley. This will be done via an in-game auction. (I'll provide directions later in an edit.)

You can find more details HERE.

(I'll bump this thread nearing the auction date.)

:stir:

edit: THIS IS AN IN-GAME AUCTION. All bids will be used to set minimums if you want to bid now (like one person already has). You'll still have to pick them up on Napa. Thank you.

F

feath

personally, i consider these high end normal items. i can go to a multitude of vendors to get them. i don't consider these rares.

Chad Sexington

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you miss they are item-blessed?
I think he was taking a jab at the fact that item blessings are heavily duped (which is fair). I didn't do any of the dupings myself. I've gathered and x-sharded for all the pieces individually over the past 2 and a half years. Some of the items were blessed already. Sometimes I bought just the deed.

At this point, I don't have any illusions that most or all of them were probably duped by someone else.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do you mind posting the results of your auction? I missed it and would have loved to have bid!

Chad Sexington

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The cliff notes of the auction:

-It lasted 3 hours long.
-The rest of the contents started to become too disorganized.
-I'm having a second auction next Sunday 6:00pm (same time).
-Item blessed armor is gone except for the orny and crystalline ring.
-If the people who bid don't contact me about the jewels, they're going to be re-auctioned next week.
-I never got to the house. It's also going to be sold next week.

Blessed Items:
Inquisitor's Resolution = 52mil
Pendant of the Magi = 18mil
Armor of Fortune = 32mill
Shadow Dancer Leggings = 28mil

They all went to one person, named Shadow.

The Orny & Crystalline ring got bids which were most likely fake bids. The ring stayed on the vendor until the end of the auction. The bidder said he was needed to transfer funds between characters. Some other problems with the orny.

(Like I said above) they're going on the auction next sunday. I had too much stuff and the auction was running way too late.

L

Limlight

Those went very cheap...

The inquisies price surprises me...as its only 20 mil above its normal price...

Are people worried they will lose the bless tag?

C

Chaosy

Those went very cheap...

The inquisies price surprises me...as its only 20 mil above its normal price...

Are people worried they will lose the bless tag?
Traditionally items that are blessed sell only at a slight premium above their unblessed counterparts. An item + a bless deed will always be worth more than an item blessed, yet you just don't have the coolness of owning a blessed item. It's more or less just a display of wealth, but given the current situation and how cheap deeds are compared to what they were before, I'm not surprised they all sold for so cheap. Furthermore, it was run in an auction setting on one of the smaller shards, so that plays an important role too.