• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Auctioning my second PHOENIX ARMOR SUIT -- ( Ends this Sunday 7/21 @ 2359hrs ) -- Atlantic Shard*

LOTR

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran

This is an auction for a Phoenix Armor Suit on Atlantic Shard.

Start Bid: 750m

Buyout : 850m

The auction will end this Sunday 21st July at 2359hrs, with the 15mins rule applies. I will accept gold on Atlantic or Great Lakes, but item has to be picked up on Atlantic only.

Please note that I am living in Singapore, so I am 12 hours ahead of US ET, which means your day is my night. As I work everyday, and my job does not have a regular hours. Please be patience while arranging date and time to complete the trade. I can be reached by ICQ 376222584 or PM, but it is easier to get me on ICQ.

THANK YOU :) !!!

Last edited: