• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] AUCTIONING 18PC MADE BY SET WITH 7PC SUIT ALL WITH SAME MAKER'S MARK ENDS TONIGHT MAY 25TH 11 PM EST

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
For those who don't know, tailors who crafted clothes back in the very beginning of UO could create these types of "Sewn By" items. Likewise blacksmiths who crafted armor and weapons could create these types of "Made By" items, and very few of each type still exist today.

I pieced together this nice set of 20 "Sewn By Lady Fire Dust" leather armor and clothes. Its neat how you can mix and match 4 different hats, 4 different kinds of footwear, 3 different chest pieces, and a few accessories to create a set of 9 pieces to wear at the same time all with the same maker's mark "Sewn By Lady Fire Dust" Again that's a total of 20 pieces to personalize your appearance however you deem fit. I dare say its next to impossible to collect 9 pieces with the same maker's mark that you can wear all on one character at the same time.

20 Piece Sewn By Set High Bid: 310 Million - Scribbles
20 Piece Sewn By Set Buyout: 600 Million - SOLD TO NAPALON IN RARES COLLECTOR FORUM

I also pieced together another great set of 18 "Made By Tigress" armor and weapons pieces. A beautiful 7 piece women's copper ring, chain, and platemail set with katana. In addition some iron, shadow, and bronze pieces that you could choose to mix and match as well. Again I assume these can be enhanced, imbued, and I am also willing to dye the metal armor blue, green, orange, pink, purple, sea green, or yellow if you wish.

18 Piece Made By Set Reserve: 250 Million
18 Piece Made By Set Buyout: 500 Million

ENDS SUNDAY MAY 25th AT 11:00 PM EST
LOCATED ON ATLANTIC
10 Minute Rule Applies

MADE BY SET PICTURES IN ENHANCED CLIENT

ONLY TIGRESS SET LEFT AVAILABLE AND PICTURED HERE IN CLASSIC CLIENT

*This post has been cropped approved by the council of croppers"

Last edited:

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Actually i buy out that set. 600m for Sewn By Lady Fire Dust
Sewn By Lady Fire Dust is SOLD. Thank you for the smooth trade Napalon. Still have the Tigress set left, and still on display at my silent auction house.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
The auction for armor MADE BY TIGRESS ends tonight 11 PM EST, currently has no bids, what are you all waiting for?