• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Auction Thread~

P

P!r@te

There is no min. bid, but i wont sell unless i like the price. This will run through the weekend and i will give warning before i close it.

<font color="red"> </font> Highend Weapons

<font color="blue"> </font> ML Hair Dyes

<font color="green"> </font> Low End Weapons

G

The following are one I would donate to NEW for a number of reasons
1, 25, 27, &amp; 28 but thats just me, I hope you get what you are looking for them

I

imported_archite666

just to kick things off for ya buddy

100k on

I

imported_archite666

I hate to outbid the guy above me, especially since hes a "good guy" or at least thats what it says but 400k on 12

T

Tark_Smash

#6 1.5 mil.

Would be nice if this was already enhanced. Sucks to buy a weapon and have to break it

T

Tark_Smash

I wont bid against you anymore Krystal, you will get better use out of it than me. Good luck.

P

P!r@te

Ok krys its yours for 2m number 6 is sold everyone
icq me 306309040

I

imported_archite666

Damn, it would be nice to know if your gonna sell somethin, You know I would have probably paid more than what you got for it, buy outs should be bids!

G

Yes, i do not finish bidding for #5 too.... this is not an auction!

I

imported_archite666

750k on 12 because although he may be a "good guy" I certainly am not...

P

P!r@te

runs until the end of the day remember wont sell if your bid isnt high enuff

P

P!r@te

Im stopping this auction as of now it seems no one wants to bid an offer that is realistic so this up coming week we will have a few different sell threads thanks for you time!