• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Auction, tentatively set for April 18, 8 pm CST

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm currently tentatively setting an auction for April 18 (Saturday).

If you have items to submit, please get them to me ASAP. If I do not have 20 items by Thursday, it will be canceled.

Cheers.

C

Crystal Canyon

I'm currently tentatively setting an auction for April 18 (Saturday).

If you have items to submit, please get them to me ASAP. If I do not have 20 items by Thursday, it will be canceled.

Cheers.
When is the best time to get items to you for the auction?

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Honestly, anytime you see me on ICQ, even if I'm in "away" status. With 400+ ICQ contacts, being away is good, even tho I'm not really away.

Just message me and I'll hop in game

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I was planning on getting in game last night and laid down because my head was hurting. I didn't wake up till 6 a.m. today. That being said, Deadline will be pushed until Friday. I will be on ICQ from prolly 7 or so CST to 11 or so tonight then again tomorrow.

Cheers

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not going to go into all the details....but here's the skinny...

Yesterday Hospice said Dad was in the "beginning of the end" stages. They said mom needs 24 hour help with him and one of us should get down there as soon as possible.

Today Dad started his new meds and he tried to get up and do things he shouldnt be trying to do. He fell. They said he's taking a turn for the worse and we should get down there ASAP....

So now i'm stuck between a rock and a hard place balancing funds, rescheduling and wondering if I should have listened to him as he told me not to come down and I'm trying to and he's just getting worse.

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not going to go into all the details....but here's the skinny...

Yesterday Hospice said Dad was in the "beginning of the end" stages. They said mom needs 24 hour help with him and one of us should get down there as soon as possible.

Today Dad started his new meds and he tried to get up and do things he shouldnt be trying to do. He fell. They said he's taking a turn for the worse and we should get down there ASAP....

So now i'm stuck between a rock and a hard place balancing funds, rescheduling and wondering if I should have listened to him as he told me not to come down and I'm trying to and he's just getting worse.
Please go be with your dad, Cassie. You will aways be at odds with yourself if you don't. I know I have been there. Please just go don't worry about what your dad said. You need to do this for yourself. GO!

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The money will come, go be with your father. I'll be wishing you a safe journey along the way. Please know that I'm here for you should you need anything.

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Talking iwth hospice, and everything, it sounds like he won't make it through this weekend. I'm not going to be able to fly out before Sunday at earliest, most likely monday.

WE'll see