• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Auction House! (Afew questions for the public)

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Evening Catskillians!

I Will be opening up a new Auction House on our lovely Catskills Shard!
First auction i am looking to have is in the middle of November. The week before Thanksgiving 11/13 thru 11/19
I need some opinions on what would be the best day of the week to have it on?
I know Wednesdays are Bytor's Net Tosses. Are there any other events that are set dates or day of the week?
I think there is a set night for pub nights also? And I know there are a few other auctions and events.
I don't want to schedule on the same day as someone else so please let me know if so...
Also looking for opinions on time wise. I am on eastern time zone. Would something like 8pm work for most people? Or too Early or Late?
Maybe something on Friday or Saturday at 7, 8 or 9pm?

As the Auction itself, I will try to get a wide range of items: Event items, deco, bulk items, legendary armor, rubble, vet rewards, suits, and ect..... Hopefully something for everyone. If there are any certain items that you would like to see. Please contact me and let me know..
I will also have 10 or so auction safes up during the live auction. I will start them up about 30 minutes before the start and they will be set with a 1 hour timer.
Maybe do a raffle as well?

I will also have prizes and give away's thru out.
The Auction House is still a work in progress. But its getting there rather nicely i think =)
It is Located on the SouthEast Corner of Luna, inside the walls.. The 2nd house In from the corner. (Will get a pic up soon)
I will be opening it up tonight. Please feel free to pop in anytime and check it out. Just note it may be locked at times, if i'm in there decoing. If locked just give a knock and ill open up for ya =)

Auction List will be slowly posted as items come in. I will also have a list locked down at the house and will drop them around Luna come closer to the date. The item list will also be the order that the items will be auctioned off at.

If anyone has anything interesting that they would like to auction off. Please contact me by PM or ICQ 619-885-537 to talk and set up a time to meet up. Always Contact me directly and quadruple check that its me. Best way to get ahole of me is thru ICQ.

Thank you for your time and reading! I will keep updating this post as more details start to pan out.

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I can help with a few of the answers! Tavern nights have no set night and time. The community usually schedules them when Judas posts up the next month's thread. That being said, I know many in the RP community go out of their way to prevent scheduling over an existing event. I'd say decide on a day or time this weekend if possible and ask Bytor to put it on November's schedule.

The shard typically runs on est. I'd say 8pm est is a good aiming point and seems to one of the most popular times.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ducan. I have a November EM & Player Run Event 2016 thread sticky up top. Go ahead and make a Date & Time so others can see when your going to want to do this and they can work around it, if need be. =)

If you contact PEC Wraith with a Date & Time she can have a Gate for you to the auction house. She'll need the info asap. As silly as a Gate seems, many people will ask and ask wheres it at, even though it is downtown Luna. ;)

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I have PEC Nainwa email would you like it? He is who helped with last Dinner...I think he is on vacation ATM however

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I might have misunderstood maybe it was just a vacation but I thought Wraith was gone? Anyway here is Naniwa email [email protected] he was just wonderful at the dinner a few weeks ago very very helpful but ya gotta get a request in early early and also send same request to Messana

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I might have misunderstood maybe it was just a vacation but I thought Wraith was gone?
Sorry didn't know. Thank you for letting me know. I haven't had to use her for something for several months. I'll miss her.