• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Auction Happening Wednesday Night!

G

It seems there will be an auction on Napa on Wednesday the 16th of April at 8:00 PM Pacific Time. (That's 11:00 PM Eastern). It will be held at the DsT auction hall inside Luna at the North Gate. Very easy to walk to.

Basically, I'm hoping for some competition, I hate bidding against myself. So, show up, Napa!

See you all there............

G

I have all this gold here on Napa, and this auction has to fall on a Wednesday?

Not the best day to hold an auction.

I

imported_Cysphruo

i was so excited i didnt even look at the date, i asked like 5 people what time it was pacific, turns out it was tommorrow or now today.

G

The items up for auction are all run of the mill. Nothing really worth sitting there for. They also have reserves which makes it rather pointless.

F

five oclock

<blockquote><hr>

The items up for auction are all run of the mill. Nothing really worth sitting there for. They also have reserves which makes it rather pointless.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well to be honest with ya. Hey its an auction. Havent seen or heard one being done in a Long time. Maybe it wont be the best in the world. But hey its something to do. Check it out. Don't like it hey leave. Simple as that. But hey Im sure it will be fun and ya never know. There may be something there You can get cheaper than from the luna vendors.

As for the day tho. Do to other reasons I have to stand down from this. But I will be there in spirit. I do hope it goes great and hopefully this starts maybe a once a month auction show. Other shards do it. Ya never know.

H

Hooli Gan

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

what char is occlo herald? Seen him around a little today quite the negative nancy.

Cheers for a comm event.we will be bringing friday nights back after this glow thingy rolls out.

p.s to dreamwolf.it aint news no more after a month
muwuauahahaha i know your a busy guy .but hit me with those screenies if you still have them.

G

<blockquote><hr>

what char is occlo herald? Seen him around a little today quite the negative nancy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which "char" are you? Seen you make some "shut up MR RP combine shards plz" post in U.Hall.

H

Hooli Gan

username says it all havent seen an occlo herald char around so i was asking?

BTW replying the way you just did does nothing but prove my point

Yeah some pretty popular threads i have going today.Just had a few things to put up for debate.All friendly discussions among friendly people.

chill bro its gonna be ok i promise .didnt mean to get ya riled up

call me noob next please then threaten to hunt me I know its coming&gt;dont fight the feeling give the people what they want

G

Excuse the newb question but I am newly returned to UO
. I stopped by the auction tonight but the auctioneer only ever referred to "the next item". How did people know what items were up for sale?

G

They usually have 2 vendors setup. One to view the item, and one to buy the item off of.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Hey it was great seeing everyone last night :) Not bad for a wednesday night event!

Lord Nabin
High Council Sage
Ancient Conclave of Wisdom
icq 248-636-691
[email protected]

G

There were sooo many things that were sold incredibly cheap. I wish I had gotten there earlier.

G

<blockquote><hr>

username says it all havent seen an occlo herald char around so i was asking?

BTW replying the way you just did does nothing but prove my point

Yeah some pretty popular threads i have going today.Just had a few things to put up for debate.All friendly discussions among friendly people.

chill bro its gonna be ok i promise .didnt mean to get ya riled up

call me noob next please then threaten to hunt me I know its coming&gt;dont fight the feeling give the people what they want

[/ QUOTE ]

My only response to all that is, "Huh?"

Moving on...

B

Budweiser KDL

<blockquote><hr>

There were sooo many things that were sold incredibly cheap. I wish I had gotten there earlier.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your joking? I left after he could'nt sell the five soul stone frag tokens with a min resrv of 1.5 I think it was.. His auction didn't have THAT GREAT of deals..unless you wanted a puke green hair dye for 260k. wow