• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Auction Event - Atlantic Goods - Saturday 7pm EST

Oceania

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sick of finding arties you want and not available in luna vendor? Even though you have the money ! Come to Atlantic Goods Auction Event !

Please post items you would like to see, so i have a good idea on what i should buy from Atlantic.

Starting price would be the cost I purchased the goods for, and also accepting goods you would like to sell with starting bids of your choice, i'm not taking commission. Feel free to be the auctioneer for your own goods.

Please send your items and reserve price to my msn: [email protected] as i want to have a catalogue locked down and displayed prior the auction starts.

Free vendors available on unsold goods, limited to 1 per person, must have an active msn.

Venue: Hall of Fame - At the corner of North West Luna

Oceania

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On the auction tonight:
* Armor of Fortune, starting bid 10m
* Crimson Cincture, starting bid 15m
* Ring of Vile, starting bid 3m
* Jackal Collar, starting bid 3m
* Crystalline Ring, starting bid 17m
* Inquisitor, starting bid 29m
* few other suprise items will also be auctioned

Not accepting bids via forum :) Be in game at the venue, to get it.

Rock up with other goods you want to sell, i'll put them on auction as well, free of charge :) or auction them yourself at the podium.

T

Teeshy

Oh, hopefully I can make it =)

7pm EST - do you mean 7pm daylight savings time? (Sydney/Melbourne timezone)

Oceania

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe, sorry for not reading the forum before i started, i was running late due to real life commitment.

But nevertheless, it was running for 2 hours so i hope you did make it :)

I guess it was a pretty well done, all well behaved, with slight arguments due to my fault, but please bear in mind, this is only for fun, i tried to be fair and please accept my apology for those missed bids, my concentration was purely (or 99%) on my 50 words per minute (which is slow) typing and i did try to read all words on screen and journal :)

I hope you all did have fun, and without pic, this event won't be official, so i found a good one done by my UOSU, sorry for those excluded and there's always next time, so don't forget to post what you want to see (or sell) !! I prefer you do your own auctioning, don't be shy, but i'm happy to do it for you.

Until next time, penciled in next saturday at 7pm (yes, day light saving time)

Attachments

Oceania

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll be making this a permanent event, i'll be there at 7pm or (7.30pm) and will pop up a horse pack at luna bank, with messages, if it's cancelled.

Bring your own goods to sell as well, it's a good venue to offload your good arties/rares for extra cash.