• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Auction Ended

Neo Geo

Adventurer
Greetings,
need to PC and probably sale this 5 items,
take a look please
01.jpg

Top bids
#1 - 50m reserve
#2 - sold via buy out
#3 - sold
#4 - sold via buy out.
#5 - 150m @Best Friend

Auction lasts until
Saturday 18:00 Eastern Time or
Saturday 23:00 Central European Time or
before buy out

icq 709430414

Last edited:

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice pieces. Prices vary obviously depending on need of the buyer but i'd say all are between 25m and 50m pieces.

I'll offer 30m on #2

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Smoot offered 50m in PM. this is buy out
I offered 125 for the set of 1 and 3 first. That means half of that which is more then 50 gets applied to number one. However I don't really care about the piece all that much but wanted to give u a heads up moving ahead

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Smoot offered 50m in PM. this is buy out
if best friend is interested in 1 for 50 hes welcome to it. my offer of 50m was if i bought the other 2 as well but i dont think i was clear on that.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
I'm cool smoot take it if u need it. I was going to buy it and see if I could use it at some point. If u really need it definitely use it. And yeah I'll pay 100 mill for the gid gear lock it up I'll be on tomorrow

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Hey sorry. I try to be on as much as possible. I always pick up. Most of the time need to ICQ and it takes me 24 to 48 hours on pick up. That seems like a fair turn around time. I will buy the gid legs. That's the best I can offer if u want the deal.

I hope this is more clear.

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am interested in number 5. Is this going to turn into an auction? I'll go 105 mill.

drizzPK

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Not that it matters at all but I don't think Hide armor is included in Shadowguards loot table. Nice items tho.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Want everybody to know that BestFriend making fake bids and then just ignoring ppl. What a brilliant peace of ... I report this to stuff but answer was - we can do nothing with BestFriend. Take care of this bidder - he can destroy your auction. Thanks.
@Best Friend - you are just waste of time
its been less than 2 days since auction ended, have you icqed and pmed him a few times? im pretty sure the @ feature only works in the original opening thread, and even then its better to just icq. personally ive never heard of him not picking up an item if sufficient effort is put into contacting and scheduling.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
its been less than 2 days since auction ended, have you icqed and pmed him a few times? im pretty sure the @ feature only works in the original opening thread, and even then its better to just icq. personally ive never heard of him not picking up an item if sufficient effort is put into contacting and scheduling.
For what it's worth, I have spoken to 2 people that he had a high bid in their auctions, and then failed to pick up the items. And a third that said it took him almost 3 weeks to pay for an item. I'm just relaying what I have heard. Don't shoot the messenger!