• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Auction Ended

Mooselisted-

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I am going to attempt this Auction thing again.
Last time I attempted this, Iwas only able to distribute about half of the items that players auctioned on and I apologize to the players that attempted to buy those items that i was not able to deliver in time.
I was unorganized with the first auction and I am attempting to make this auction work properly.

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC ITEM, Please ICQ or PM me, I have a lot of items on ATL and LS. I will look through what I have and see if I cant help you out.

All items are located on ATL.

This auction will end MONDAY 02/09/15 at 10:00 PM MST

RESERVE PRICE PER ITEM IS 5 MIL.
Bidding is 1 Mil Increments.

I Reserve the right to not sell an item if I am not happy with the auction ending price.
I also reserve the right to sell the item at any time during the auction if I receive a buyout offer that I am happy with.
If this happens, I will update the post marking it sold.

MY ICQ: 246 356 049

1.) 10 Mil - Demon Wind
2.) 10 Mil - Demon Wind
3.) 10 Mil - Demon Wind
4.) 10 Mil - Demon Wind

5.) 100 Mil B/O - Cetric (SOLD)
6.) 10 Mil - Demon Wind
7.) 100 Mil B/O - Richard Hill (SOLD)

8.) 10 Mil - Demon Wind
9.) 10 Mil - Demon Wind
10.) 65 Mil B/O - Cetric (SOLD)

#1.jpg #2.jpg #3.jpg #4.jpg #5.jpg #6.jpg #7.jpg #8.jpg #9.jpg #10.jpg

Last edited:

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where was this buyout listed? I would have went higher than 100 mill. Thanks for the chance to match his offer. It's very frustrating when people title these posts as auctions and then sell them without other people getting a chance to bid. I bought an item yesterday where the seller mentioned in the post that if they received a good offer they will sell quick. I made a good offer and it was done.. This is the same as someone not buying an item they bought. I wont be entering anymore of your auctions Moose.

I'll give you a 150 mill for #5 Celtic if you want to sell.

Mooselisted-

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
B/O Prices arent set. In the description of the auction I stated that if I receive an offer that I am happy with, I reserve the right to sell the item at any time.
I have received ICQ's with offers that I was happy with and and i have taken them.
I'm sorry that you're not stoked on it, this is the second time ive attempted an auction, and am still learning the best way to go about it. Obviously I just learned that if I put an actual B/O price for each item it will probably be best.

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If all the information in yellow was actually there then I apologize for my earlier post. If you just added it.. Well.. I guess better late than never for the remaining items that have yet to sell.

Mooselisted-

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I added it after the initial post. But it was added after the first bid that I received, definitely before your comment. But I do apologize for it nonetheless. Ill get better at this. I have a lot of items to sell.