• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Auction Atlantic ends 2/15 5pm 5 mil bids GL

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
High bid SeeWhat 10mil on gorget. Two days left.
I'm sorry to inform you that SeeWhat was just trolling your auction trying to disrupt things, it has been dealt with. Sorry for the inconvenience he caused.

The Doctor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm sorry to inform you that SeeWhat was just trolling your auction trying to disrupt things, it has been dealt with. Sorry for the inconvenience he caused.
Well not at all worried about It. I just hope he wasn't dealt with to harshly. Would hate to think he was taken out back never to heard from again!! I will take your word for it, after all you are almost a full Captain hope one day you get the AI. Well this was just a test auction anyways, not the best items I have in stock. Solid filler pieces for building a suit around and also non SA friendly. If they don't Sell will build a suit around each one for sale etc. Will do a price check before I post any more.