• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Auction 4x Nice Mage Legendaries

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Server: Atlantic

Dates of the Auction: Starts now and ends on Tuesday the 30th of August @20.00 U.K time (GMT +0)

Reserves are:
#1 - 10m
#2 - 35m
#3 - 20m
#4 - 65m

Mínimum Bidding Increment: When value of the ítem is under 50m the bidding Increment will be 1 million gold. When Value of the Ítem is above 50m Gold mínimum bidding Increment will be 5 million gold.

No Buyouts

10 Minutes Rule Will Apply.

People that are banned from this auction are: #genchattroll_101 & #Parthis

To the rest of visitors thanks and enjoy the bidding.

Regards!

Jack_Uo

Attachments

Sarak

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
if you dont have any takers ill give you 10m for the whole lot of them

Sarak

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
no problem; youll find that some of the mods on them are insufficient for the price is all. i thought it was a fair price. didnt wanna offend you; but alot of players thing that just because it says legendary they are worth millions; when alot of times that is not the case.

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no problem; youll find that some of the mods on them are insufficient for the price is all. i thought it was a fair price. didnt wanna offend you; but alot of players thing that just because it says legendary they are worth millions; when alot of times that is not the case.
Well, I bought those at Donald Trump's Shop (Beast Mode from GOD¡ guild) and I think his prices are high but pretty accurate. So I'll stick to the prices I set inicially and if I don't get 80% of the price I payed I will safe the artifacts untill someone needs them.

I'm not going to sell at first low ball throwned :/ Sorry.

Thank you anyways @Sarak

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just FYI, I will pay a fair amount more than Sarak. BUT, he is correct. Keep in mind, less players overall = less players to buy stuff = lower prices. I'm not saying it a good thing of course, but in a lot of cases that is what is happening. I have recently seen pieces that I KNOW were bought for over 100 M bring 50-60 M. With several people bidding. I spoke to one person on a piece that had a reserve of 500 M. After many PM's, I was high offer at 300M. No one else bid over 175M. He wouldn't sell for 300 because he said he paid 500M for it, and couldn't take the loss. A lot of stuff that can "still spawn" is losing value. Not all of it of course. Really "special" pieces tend to hold value.

That being said, I will offer 45M for the 4 pieces. Let me know.

Again, just my opinion. To which I am entitled. :)

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just FYI, I will pay a fair amount more than Sarak. BUT, he is correct. Keep in mind, less players overall = less players to buy stuff = lower prices. I'm not saying it a good thing of course, but in a lot of cases that is what is happening. I have recently seen pieces that I KNOW were bought for over 100 M bring 50-60 M. With several people bidding. I spoke to one person on a piece that had a reserve of 500 M. After many PM's, I was high offer at 300M. No one else bid over 175M. He wouldn't sell for 300 because he said he paid 500M for it, and couldn't take the loss. A lot of stuff that can "still spawn" is losing value. Not all of it of course. Really "special" pieces tend to hold value.

That being said, I will offer 45M for the 4 pieces. Let me know.

Again, just my opinion. To which I am entitled. :)
Maybe they lose a bit of worth but dont think they lose so much worth in 2 weeks. So I think if dont get any bids i will just keep em' and try to get to the right buyer on my own. But thanks for the offer @Keith of Sonoma

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Maybe they lose a bit of worth but dont think they lose so much worth in 2 weeks. So I think if dont get any bids i will just keep em' and try to get to the right buyer on my own. But thanks for the offer @Keith of Sonoma
No worries, If they are worth more I am sure someone will bid more. If not, well we have all overpaid for stuff at some point :). I know I have. Good luck with the sale.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just saying....every new day means another load of roof encounter stuff on all shard hitting the market....a shrinking market....prices will only go down unless the pieces are the top uber end...thats my view...i maybe wrong...i did once make a mistake when i was at junior school...alas ksara...

Sarak

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
thp is correct exodus, under the sea boss and the roof are bringing in lots of legendarys and other artys to the table; and again ive seen major artys with better mods that some legendaries, a great suit maker has told me and others agree; just because it says legendary doesnt make it uber or worth millions; some ive seen he's shown me are very low end as believe it or not some have mods that dont fit templates; some have not very many mods while others are extremely uber; ive seen a few go for over a plat.

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I started trading artifacts years ago and except at the very beggining that almost any artifact was uber from that time there has been a regular tendence is price and they have been almost same value if the customer really needs the ítem. THERE IS A TENDENCE IN PRICE THAT LOWERS GRADUALLY.

So if you guys are telling me price has gone down. Well let me tell you... price is still what it is. Might not be the top end stuff but is real nice either 15 eater or at least 4/3 Mr/hpr. Its pretty decent stuff and I know prices because I BUY ARRTIFACTS TOO :), AND I KNOW WHAT I PAY FOR THEM. I check artifacts prices almost everyday. And mr4/hpr3 stuff with no Mana inc but cf2 fire eater 15 I bought 2 weeks ago for 75m at Donald Trump's Shop. I'm asking 65m and thats my mínimum.

The 12% Energy eater helm I payed 45m and I'm already asking 35m.... you know how hard is to get Mr4/hpr4 on a piece with eater and mana increase? that was like 1 month ago. Sorry don't thing it lost half of its worth in 1 month.

And thats almost the same with the other pieces 1 or 2 weeks old coz I'm remaking the suit I just made coz of mark of travesty magery.

And really for you to know,THE PRICES PPL ASK ME FOR ARTIFACTS ARE MAINTAINING !!!! THEY DONT FREE FALL !!! . So don't worry for the market, it is just fine.

Thanks everyone for that much interest in price discounts but for less than what I'm asking I throw the ítems into a box and let them get old.

Kind regards ;)

Last edited:

Melchior1

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I bought those at Donald Trump's Shop (Beast Mode from GOD¡ guild) and I think his prices are high but pretty accurate. So I'll stick to the prices I set inicially and if I don't get 80% of the price I payed I will safe the artifacts untill someone needs them.

I'm not going to sell at first low ball throwned :/ Sorry.

Thank you anyways @Sarak
Yeah his prices are stupid high. flippin ridiculous if you ask me. some stuff is accurate but then some pieces he sells are more expensive and lesser quality. i tried asking him how he prices and got no answer.

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah his prices are stupid high. flippin ridiculous if you ask me. some stuff is accurate but then some pieces he sells are more expensive and lesser quality. i tried asking him how he prices and got no answer.
Anyhow I dont think hes prices are totally insane just a bit more expensive (for the people that cant fnnish a suit, maybe, and need the good stuff) And thats why I inicially lowered the Price a bit.

My point is... ONE THING IS A DISCOUNT... And another thing, which is totally different, is to tell me that my stuff IS WORTH 1/4 OF THE PRICE I PAYED for whatever reasons of the market or "bla bla..." which means "Bro, you're a newb! you dont know what you're doing with your gold, time and effort!!". And thats not the case. I know what I buy. Maybe overpay coz i dont care too much. But then, When I got to sell... I lower to something average.

Sorry if I can't match your expectations. If they were so easy to get ppl would just pass from this post and buy from next one. But now we have some kind of discussion in here I didnt mean to start.

And for those who doesnt know it... I've been trading with Legendaries from the very beggining... so I know something about this.

I'll just try to consider the offers posted above as offers from someone that dont really need the items... most of all so as not to feel offended.

Regards! ;)

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Yea obviously Melchior1 has no idea what he is talking about, I have been selling legendaries from the 1st week the new expansion of shame loot every-were came out, my prices at my house are not stupid high, and i always lower them weekly when i restock vendors if stuff doesn't sell, i agree market did slow down in the Summer like it always does, cause Summer alot less people are playing UO like it always has been, people are out enjoying the weather, but that doesn't mean a pieces should drop in value 75% in 2months of slowest time in UO. I charge what i believe a piece is worth, I always accept offers on pieces and when you icq me asking me how i price pieces, if you sold legendary items for 2 years and seen how the markets go up and down, its not something that can be easily explained you have to be in selling items in game every week to understand how the market works. Now that its going into Fall I alrdy see ppl who werent playing 2months ago coming back and starting to play, and high end pieces like Jack_UO said 4mr/4hpr nice 12/15% eater with good mana and 8lmc 10lr-20lrc will always be worth a decent amount, cause they don't drop like 10ss jewls, if it was sooo easy to get high end legendary items everyone would be doing it and selling tons of them, but there is only a few big dealers that do it consistent and everyone else just tires to buy cheap and resell for profit. You know how many people have told me in the past 2 years they buy stuff of my vendors, jewls and certain armor and make double profit on it, resell on startics, has been going on since 1st week i was selling legendary items. I do agree that 175m vendor cap items are now selling for maybe 125-135m, but not for 45m, sometimes ppl on stratics just want to rob sellers blind when they see person hasn't had an offer yet, offering 10mil on a 100mil+ pieces or like here offering 10mil for the lot of items, which is ridiculous sorry to say. But that doesn't mean just cause u low balled someone that's wht the piece' sells for, cause if u seen in game vendors (which is what i base my prices off + personal experience) im sure there are few ppl selling same type of pieces with diff skills or stats or extra/diff mod or wht not for similar prices.

Also the higher end pieces like No-name legendary items, people want pay 100mil for a 400mil item, then say its super expensive, its not easy to get those type of pieces and if it was everyone would be selling no-names, which not many people do, unless they are re-selling a piece(s) they don't use anymore and bought before.

Sarak

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
it is what it is. like i said no offense. but when you have legendary arty at the bottom doesnt mean it's worth millions. there is one pc that was above that was not worth what his price was. all i said was that if they didnt sell; i'd be willing to buy the four for a price. no need to get upset or go on a rampage. it is just a game a 20 year old wizard game; no need to take things personal or degrade anyone. when i sell stuff at market prices i get low offers, and for the record if you do wanna live in the game like in real life. if you have ever purchased anything in real life; a car, house, boat, weapon, other than food; haven't you ever tried to get a better price? even at farmer's markets in the US people haggle. they do on the shards in this game as well. what one person believes it is worth, is their oppinion; some agree some do not it's that simple.