• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ATTN: Veteran Mages Apply within....

• Thread starter Das Shifter
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Das Shifter

Greetings from the Great Lakes server.. I'm currently in search of all veteran spell casting enthusiasts interested in seeing some real mage duel action. In a few short weeks Great Lakes in association with Das Shifter entertainment will be bringing to you the best of the best in 1 on 1 mage dueling action. We've held multiple highly successful tournaments offering gold prizes and plenty of top tier competition and we strive to make it bigger and better each time.

If you think you rank amongst the spell casting elite UO has to offer we welcome you to come to the Great Lakes shard and prove your worth. Prizes are distributed for every round won not simply winner takes all. Therefor if you win just once you'll be awarded prize money from the tournament pot which is currently over 250 million gold and depending on entry volume is projected to nearly double!

There is NO entry fee. Simply Come to GL. Contact me and follow the tourney on the UOpvp.net website. You dont have to register to view it but its nice to provide feedback and a little friendly sportsmanship.

Standard mage rules apply. Lanterns/books - Scribe/Focus - No pots etc etc.

More information in detail can be found on UOpvp.net forums - Great Lakes - Clash of the Titans...

Also additional info on request by contacting me via ICQ @ 154994866

Tell your friends and enemies. Its time to put up or shut up. This WILL be the event of the year.