• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Attn: DEVs

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
After round two of full tree on GLs I have a bug to report @Kyronix, @Bleak, @Mesanna...

First round through I ran nearly 80 Characters a mixture of Positive and Negative Karma...

Second round I ran 32 characters ALL of Negative Karma in effort to get the elusive Crescent Moon light... second time came up with 0 Crescent Moons... but I did make one KEY observation...

2 of my Negative Karma Characters received the Cup Lantern. But not just the normal Cup Lantern given to all my Positive Characters in Round one... no I noticed that this lantern was turned... Now I had noticed getting a few of these before and thought it odd.... but this time I should NOT have received ANY green items at all.

So it is my firm belief that the Crescent is indeed not spawning as the other facing of the Cup is being given in it's stead... Please remedy this ASAP... I'd hate to have a totally incomplete set.

Cups no Crescent.png

Note the one on the Right is the normal one given to "good" Karma Characters... the one on the Left I believe is the one that is being received by Negative Karma Characters in the place of the Crescent Moon Light.

P.S. I had also thought there was a problem with the Scepter painting... but alas I was just unlucky first round. I did get 2 second go round, it's just a lot harder to get or the RNG still hates me.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just got green lantern with chalice on a low karma character. It can be turned.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't want to claim my rewards on my bad karma chars until this is fixed.... and that's probably not going to be today. :mad:

Shandara

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I appreciate your attention on this MalagAste. My negative Karma characters received two of the green goblet looking lanterns as well.
Thanks to all who advanced our tree to the final stage on Great Lakes too. As I have been labeled a BOD Power Player, in Jhelom only Junk BODs were turned in by my characters.

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I also got a reversed chalice (Honor) lantern on a negative karma character, from the Jhelom tree on Europa.

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone gotten the neg karma Scepter painting? I seem to be missing both the Crescent moon lantern and the painting.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Has anyone gotten the neg karma Scepter painting? I seem to be missing both the Crescent moon lantern and the painting.
As stated in my OP I thought the Scepter was bugged as well but this go round I DID infact get 2 Scepter paintings... NO Crescent Moon Lantern though but as I did note I was getting GREEN Chalice Lanterns on my "evil" Negative Karma Characters. One with -1,800+ Karma and the other had -8,000+ Karma...

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've gotten a few of all 4 paintings now. Zero on the crescent moon lantern.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've gotten a few of all 4 paintings now. Zero on the crescent moon lantern.
Not going to get it either as I'm 100% certain that the game is pulling the wrong art instead of the Crescent Lantern it's giving the turned Chalice.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The issue with the crescent moon lantern should be resolved after each shard's maintenance.
Thank you Very Much @Kyronix. I'm certain we all very much appreciate your timely response and care.