• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Attn: Citizens of Trinsic a note from your Governor

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear Citizens of Trinsic,

I would like to take a moment to introduce myself. I am Lew of Trinsic, your newly elected Governor. I thank all of you that voted in the election, and am honored to serve Trinsic for the next three months. I was born in a small home just outside the west gate of Trinsic, and have lived in and around Trinsic for many years. My travels of late have taken me to distant lands, but Trinsic has always remained in my heart. I am home now, and ready again to serve Trinsic's citizens.

Our city is one of Honor and Truth, a home to the warriors of Sosaria. Its strong and bright sandstone walls are a beacon of light in an ever darkening world. However the times have found its interior lacking, and in need of attention.

My first order of business as Governor will be to re-install Trinsics city council, made up of 8 of our citizens. One of the council seats will be always held by Trinsics Lutenant Governor whomever he or she is. In the event that 8 worthy citizens do not come forward, the number will be reduced to 6 or 4 respectively. The city council will deicide the path that our great city will take in its rebuilding and governance. In the event of a tie in voting, my vote will be the deciding factor. Again, my vote will only matter in the event of a stalemate of the council. Trinsic will be run by its citizens, not its government. That said, it is still a city of the King, and being such will adhere to the laws of the land.

The city council will be tasked with three functions to start. It will decide any and all future trade deals, create a Trinsic City Guard, and lastly generate a list for the re-development of Trinsic. I will bring our citizens concerns to the King at the end of each month when his council convenes.

Being that Trinsic is a warriors city, any and all trade deals must fall within that mandate (deals that benefit the warrior). This is my one and only rule for my term as Governor of Trinsic. I have chosen the Warriors Guild to trade with currently, and the stone is set to offer you the +5 Hit chance increase that comes with it. The deal was set only this morning, so the city treasury does not need to be filled until next Monday at the earliest. If a council has not been decided, or a decision reached by that point, Trinsic will continue its trade deal with the Warriors Guild.

I will assign titles to the Council and City Guard, as well as others within the city as the council sees fit.

to contact me, you may send me a message at

[email protected] or icq: 15653311

I look forward to serving the great city of Trinsic, and will make myself available to its citizens. You will find me this Wed and Thurs night at the city stone from 8-10Pm eastern standard time, but I can also meet with you in game at any time if you send me a message. I am looking forward to meeting with you all, and hope to have a city council installed by the weekend. I need your voice in order to present the needs of our great city to the King.

Regards,
Your governor
Lord Lew of Trinsic