• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Attention, Warning Order Citizens Of Sosaria

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Drakelord submitted a new Article:

Attention, Warning Order Citizens Of Sosaria

Attention, Warning Order Citizens of Sosaria

Citizens of Sosaria danger walks across our lands this day. Scout reports there are four evil monsters of Alchemical Energy in four of our cities. Dezerai (Moonglow;s Governor) found the first while looking into the situation of there being no guards to handle the Moonglow pest, the nasty evil Mongbat. While searching for her city guards she came across this creature sitting on the lawn near the docks. Any attempts to move it are ignored but one can feel the energy that this monster gives off and Governor Dezerai has put out a travel adviser for all crafters to avoid the city till this monster can be moved...
Read more about this article here...

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
There is a time change to this evening 6pm PT now, 8pm CT, 9PM ET

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
According to the article above, it STILL shows 7PM PT. But whatever, it's all good. It just makes it an easier decision not to attend in the future.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
It was on the uo.com calendar the whole time as 6pm PST.
Sonoma – EM Event – The Traitor in Yew

November 16 @ 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm EST

Sonoma – The Traitor in Yew – 11/16 @ 6pm PST (9pm EST)
Citizens of Britannia are called to arms in Serpent’s Hold.

This I also missed. As I was going on the notes from the Governor's meeting. Was a good timer on my part to be in game doing my pre-event checks.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I have an appointment at the VA so will not be posted an article of the event, however here is a few snaps of that event from last night.

getting ready.jpg received our briefing.jpg confronting Tomas.jpg aftermath of battle.jpg tonights drop.jpg

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
According to the article above, it STILL shows 7PM PT. But whatever, it's all good. It just makes it an easier decision not to attend in the future.
What still shows as 7pm PT? The STRATICS article?

Meanwhile the criers + uo.com both had the correct time. Its not like the EM wrote the article

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Just to let you know that it was not the EM faults concerning the times, blame it on day light savings. Had the time changes not occurred the time stated within the article would have been corrected. My article was written on the information concerning the appearance of unknown monsters within the four cities. The times were from the governor meeting, which took place before the time change. I did not write an article for the Event where we fought one such beast at Wind due to real life issues I have. But there are a few snaps of the battle we fought here in the discussion. I hope to see you all at the next event.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just to let you know that it was not the EM faults concerning the times, blame it on day light savings. Had the time changes not occurred the time stated within the article would have been corrected. My article was written on the information concerning the appearance of unknown monsters within the four cities. The times were from the governor meeting, which took place before the time change. I did not write an article for the Event where we fought one such beast at Wind due to real life issues I have. But there are a few snaps of the battle we fought here in the discussion. I hope to see you all at the next event.
Thanks, but I will probably pass.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Still going to blame the EM?
You sure are following this closely. What is your stake in this? I understand Drakelord's interest of course. So are you just am EM "groupie", or are you perhaps a bit closer to the situation. :) Either way, it makes no difference. Because between both the Governor's meeting AND the event's times being changed, and having to deal with an event that is a VAST majority of "offsharders" simply there to see who can be the 1st to list the drop for sale, I can find much better things to do in UO.