• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Attention to all who live in Player-Run towns

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to get runes for all the player run towns on catskills to add to my public rune collections. If you could post the name, coords, and facet of your town, I will be happy to add it to the books.

I

imported_ParadoxUO

Salutations.

I have been doing alot of idocing and found several towns that are not posted here...
Please contact me so I can give you the coordinates.

Thank You.

CharlieTib

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PGoH town located near Trinsic is 82o 15'S 34o 1'E
Those coordinates should be right in front of our tavern the town is all around that house, some even right outside Trinny.

I

imported_Hawkeye_Pike

Good idea! Try this:

The United Pirates

Roleplaying pirate community. I re-activated this guild this weekend, we just start to recruit members and set up guild wars. You will find a map to our hideout on our web site in the Map Room:

The United Pirates

G

Hail Black Sun,
56deg57minS; 33deg11minW in Felucca will take you to Kinship Village. It is currently home to members of Senior Citizens of Britannia and Ravenloft guilds as well as a growing number of citizens.

G

I have runes to some of the following. Some guilds we don't have much interaction with so I don't have the runes, but can give you a general idea on where they are. PM me and we can swap ICQ #'s if interested.

Trammel:
Everthorne
Silverwood
Onyx territory
Inethria/Enden
Carthage

Malas:
Istas
Freehold of Roses

Felucca:
Kinship
Avernus
Necropolis

My apologies if I missed a couple, I probably did accidently.

An' hi Hawkpike *smiles* Glad to hear that we might be seeing more pirates!!! The Brutal Buccaneers cause us plenty of grief and although it might mean some IC headaches for me, OOC I'd love to see some more piratey mayhem. Please feel free to share the good news of the return on the RP Ring and get a jump at kicking it off with the community.

http://www.unsertech.com/rpring/catskills/

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks everyone, this should get me off to a good running start. When I get home and log in this evening I will head out to mark some runes.

C

chretain32

BK (Blood Knights) Township. trammel outside Minoc. My main house is due north of the Forgotten Pyramid in Malas desert. U cant miss it. rune book on steps is to the township. Mall, Inn and Tavern, Auction house/Museum (under construction) Crafters Treehouse and Guildmembers house so far.

Sextant Coords: 132o 59'N 86o 24'E

hope that helps