• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Attention Roleplayers of Pacific

G

It has come to our attention the closure of the PRC website/forums has been announced. I would like to thank Dan and Valen for the years they supported the Pacific rp community as well as the time and money that went into hosting the website.

Kitten/Midnight and I are admins for the Catskills RP forums and have put up a set of forums for Pacific as well so you all won't be without.

They are very freshly created, so please keep that in mind that the layout/design is not perfect. Remember, we're just the caretakers... your input and ideas will help shape these forums and its staff into what works best for your community.

http://unsertech.com/rpring/pacific/

I

imported_dangarion

Just wanted to thank Assia and Midnight for setting up a board for the roleplaying community on Pacific. PRC had a good run, but we didn't have it in us to continue to idle along as the site pretty much had for the past two years. Good luck and farewell.

RIP
The PRC (2001-2008)
Members: 654
Threads: 2,522