• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Attention: Jeremy / Any DEV that cares

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do me a favor. Get off your A** and sit at yew gate on Great Lakes for 2 hours during primetime.

You will see all the evidence of cheating that you need.

Additionally, check the Great Lakes forum where screenshots of a certain guild are posted (their own screenshots) where they use several third party apps.

Lastly, f****** do something. I swear to god you are rediculously slow at everything you do and your lack of action is forcing the entire PvP community to use these applications.

99% of your team is completely worthless and does not care about the community.

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A bit harsh no?

Word of advice: never come here and post right after getting PK'd. It will always come out wrong and the message intended will not be delivered.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A bit harsh no?

Word of advice: never come here and post right after getting PK'd. It will always come out wrong and the message intended will not be delivered.
Um. That is the intended message. Have you ever played on Great Lakes? There's a lot of cheaters there.

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are alot of cheaters everywhere. Calling the devs "worthless" and telling them to get off their culo isn't going to do anything but get this thread moved to SnR (and that place is like the trash bin lol). I understand the message but a dev is going to look at this (assuming they ever get to see it) and not even bat an eye.

J

Joyous2K

There are alot of cheaters everywhere. Calling the devs "worthless" and telling them to get off their culo isn't going to do anything but get this thread moved to SnR (and that place is like the trash bin lol). I understand the message but a dev is going to look at this (assuming they ever get to see it) and not even bat an eye.
Culo

A

AesSedai

- We have enough vinegar :)
Honey tastes so much better.

Although more effigies would be great.

Btw, does EA still sell/offer 'cheat codes' for their games (because that's more neat-o to say than 'help codes')?
Teach 'em young and they will learn.
:(

W

Wallenstein

I have to agree with the OP. Strong, harsh, but on-point message. The Development team has been extremely slow addressing vital issues with the game. There is constantly a dupe bug of some sort going around. The Character Transfer servers have been down for a week and there has been absolutely no official word as to why it was taken down or when-- if ever-- it will be available again. Speedhacking is rampant on the servers and GMs don't give two bollocks about it. The login servers have been screwed up all day long and some people have been getting told they were banned from the game when they were not.

The list goes on.. and on.. and on. I wish there was some sort of PERSON who would just update us on what's going on. I guarantee you'll never see two thirds of the issues UO faces on a game like WoW. Why? Because their Development Team is unbelievably active in the player community and acts on issues immediately. Hence why their game has over 10,000,000 members.

T

T_Amon_from_work

Um. That is the intended message. Have you ever played on Great Lakes? There's a lot of cheaters there.
Does not matter ... IRL I have had folks come at me with the same attitude and nearly the same words. They got all the attention they deserved - zero. I'm IT (and Help Desk and ...) and have had the pleasure of putting a couple Dept Managers to the bottom of the priority list. <shrug>

I have little idea how rampant the cheating is as I don't PvP, but from my younger days I remember how hacked off I was when I got PK'd for any reason at all - especially by a blue having a bad hair day!

But sit back, take a deep breath and count slowly to 10. Cool down and post in a more polite and courteous manner and something might get done. Also remember, we are not always told by EA that they have or have not done something until things happen. Just do it with some courtesy ... it goes a lot further.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow. SnR is going to get filled up this week. Lots of new posts to get transfered over there...la

T

T_Amon_from_work

ya noticed that, didja? Is it a full moon or sumpin'?