• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Attention Governors! (But also everyone else)

EM Gotan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Congratulations all on your successful election; could the new Governors please let Petra Fyde know of your Stratics usernames, so you can have access to the hidden Governor forum please?

http://stratics.com/community/forums/europa-governors-forum.898/

Ooh, mysterious! I would contact you there, but as you're not all yet registered...! In the meantime, how many of you will be free on the following dates for a potential, pre-Council event?

Tuesday 24th,
Thursday 26th
Friday 27th
Sat 28th,

If I can't get at least 4 of you for the above dates, it will have to be post Council Du Roi.
You must be prepared to A.) not be a in party B.) be prepared to die. A lot .

Everyone else; Once I know how many Governors I have, there will be an event for everyone to attend. You must also be prepared to die a lot!

What could it be? Ooh mysterious! But all will be able to take part!

Aryala

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I will not be available on the 26th. The other dates may be possible.

Also: I would like access to the super-secret forum please.

Lien Ragus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail to Gotan !

I m truly sorry but my holidays were scheduled from the 21st of June till the 5th of July... On the other hand as a crafter I hardly can deal with anything stronger than a mongbat so....

EM Gotan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Good news; there will be a vital role for crafters... what exactly I won't say until the day! There's an event this Saturday, and the Council will be the 29th so please feel free to drop off any issues at the Wedding Chapel in the meantime (which I now have access too)!

Gnoopey

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Skuld's (from Jhelom) player here ... unfortunately, we are having holidays the whole week mentioned ... so most likely, Skuld will not be around ...

EM Gotan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
It may be better to delay until June 6th onwards then; I have a mechanical as well as fictional need for a few people to be there and DIE HORRIBLY ;) How does early June look?

Also hope to see some of you Saturday, some nice deco has been done ;)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unless you got a time warp I'd suggest going for July :p

I tracked down most of your Governors, they're all accessed bar one.

Aragorn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am always prepared to die....a lot! Let the bloodletting begin!

OOC: Ill
Unless you got a time warp I'd suggest going for July :p

I tracked down most of your Governors, they're all accessed bar one.
Gotan doin the Time Warp dance again? Thought that went out in the early 80s :pie:

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apart from Mondays, most days are fine for me - though if you plan a Friday, I'd appreciate knowing as soon as possible since I usually have a 'real life' meeting with friends most Fridays :)

Aragorn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I dont think i can be there for the saturday event yall as yet again that pesky bug Reallife.exe has infiltrated once again and requiring me to work to be able to eradicate it for another day. However I will be there Sunday for the Council meeting.

EM Gotan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
I dont think i can be there for the saturday event yall as yet again that pesky bug Reallife.exe has infiltrated once again and requiring me to work to be able to eradicate it for another day. However I will be there Sunday for the Council meeting.
"Saturday" as in the Solstice event that has now passed, naughty people ;)

If it's not in the EM Forum with a date set, and not on the town criers, there isn't an event scheduled. The cave for the Solstice event should still be open if you missed , say "An Ex Xen" on the Shrine of Compassion (Trammel)...