• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Attack of the Ity Bity Green Meanie

EM Avalon

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Beware the ides of March. The warning has gone unheeded for a very long time, and now the ity bity green meanies have found their opening to wreak havoc on the top world. Their caves, near Minoc, are dingy and boring, but the land above is flooded in sun light and spilling with interesting things and people. They know that the cranky mood will be fed if they can just find a few more unsuspecting victims to tease and prank. If they do not go unchecked their reign of terror may very well spread!

March 15th, 8pm EST
Meet at the Britain Counselor's Hall

Jasmynn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Darn those little green meanies. I shall dye all their clothes pink, and we'll see how they like that.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
EST is only one hour behind my local time now, so maybe, perhaps, there is a chance I will be there.
Unless I decide to partake on pure, chaste and innocent activities on the Saturday evening, of course.