• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Att: Imperium OOC Leaders: The Livery Coalition Request

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
The Livery Coalition Request

I would like to request that the Imperium OOC Leadership take on the responsibility of creating and maintaining the Livery coalition. Invite any township on the shard that is willing to join, even townships with rocky relationships. Each town should commit 100% of its resources and make sure everyone has all the details of each livery guild quest. Perhaps create a public ventrilo (Ill pay for it) for everyone to join to have quick and easy voice communication, with other coalition members during events. Also extend this invite to off shard communities we have ties with such as the BRPA and inform them we will do the same for them on their shard. (I say invite off shard communities because most of them participate and assist with RP and events on our shard. They are just as much apart of our towns as anyone else.)

A coalition is an alliance among individuals or groups, during which they cooperate in joint action, each in their own self-interest, joining forces together for a common cause. This alliance may be temporary or a matter of convenience. A coalition thus differs from a more formal covenant. Possibly described as a joining of 'factions', usually those with overlapping interests rather than opposing.

I await for the official response of the Imperium OOC Leadership and hope........it comes quickly *Cough*

T

Tiger Lily

I think it sounds like fun. I say yes, but wont be available to help for a couple of weeks.

R

Rivi

The Leaders of Zedland have disucussed the idea of a coaltion for the livery quests and other mutually beneficial endeavors, and we feel that it would a great idea and a nice relationship builder with your townships.

We look forward to working with your townships now and in the future. Thank you very much for your kind offer of working together.

Sincerely,

Rivi Ravenwynd
Shadow Diplomat of Zedland
SHE Council

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Great to have you guys on board. I believe Guardians Gate is joining as well along with Cimmerian Pass. Still waiting to hear back from a few townships.

N

Nastia Cross

As Town Administrator for the Citadel of the Fallen, I am duly authorized to enter the Citadel into the Livery Coalition. As a newly recognized township, we look forward to working with all of you to our mutual benefit. Our members will attempt to be of service when and where we are able.

Best,
Nastia Cross
Town Administrator
The Citadel of the Fallen

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have our support.

WarderDragon,
Leader of the Baja Roleplayers Alliance.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Great to have you all onboard!!!

:thumbup1:

O

Onis

Hello to all..
Silvervale is in too! Trying to attempt and help as much we can...

Mayor Darth Oni
Silvervale

T

Tiger Lily

Wonderful! Now let the supply gathering begin!

~Tiger Lily/Shiela