• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Atlatic - Old Clothes, Katana and statue in box

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Atlantic Shard:

Tigh Boots [exceptional] blessed
Tunic [exceptional] blessed
A Katana Made by Perrin [exceptional]

Set of 2 statue (statue and Bust) in a Wooden Box
Set of 3 statue (statue and Bust) in a Wooden Box
(those which, once broken the container with an axe,
they will fall into the ground and will no longer be removable. But can be left so!)

accepting offers, only if good i'll sell
and will sell on Vendor

Last edited:

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Set of 2 statue (statue and Bust) in a Wooden Box 25m
Set of 3 statue (statue and Bust) in a Wooden Box 25m

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Tigh Boots [exceptional] blessed
Tunic [exceptional] blessed

30m per

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Winners = Nemesis and Double Blessed.
You are not the auctioneer, why are you giving yourself a pat on the back?

Congrats on the purchases.

I've done tracking on sales of old tagged clothing on stratics for many years now.. The only posts on clothing that have been sold in secrecy in the last 9months have been to the guy giving himself an electronic high five above!

Smaller clothing items that don't cover tons of surface area, running under other clothing and armor tend to run higher while larger clothing items cover huge surface areas (over small clothing and armor on the ppd) tend to run about half the price.

As a past reference... Small clothing items - fancy shirt, sash, half apron, etc... w/ bracketed exceptional and double blessed- Run around 75-100m (w/o maker's mark OR w/ Maker's Mark that is well known or an interesting name.) If single bless - 35-45m.

Large clothing items - covers over armor and smaller clothing items... Robes, tunics, surcoat, thigh boots, etc... w/ bracketed exceptional have always run much lower. As in 35-45m for double blessed and 20-25m for single bless.

The more expensive items are hats and shoes minus thigh boots and skull caps. The biggest collection of semi-rare shoes is owned by a close friend of mine and is mostly sandals, boots, and shoes. He won't buy thigh boots!

You can look to spend between 100-200m on an unmarked bracketed exceptional double blessed hat and 100-150+m on a matching pair of shoes.
- the bigger problem... Getting them out of the collectors hands that own them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Double Blessed

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
"g d" (Vic) is a friend of mine as well. Why does it seem that you are always crying on any thread that I post on Scott? The seller actually sold me the boots and the tunic because I let him know that it's "thigh" and not "tigh". Thanks again MaryForUo. : ) J.k.

Oh and yeah I don't like when you low ball people Scott. So I bought the pieces from him in private chat. What is your issue again?
Thanks again Mary.

PS
Tell your good friend Bluntman I said hi Scottie. He has been harassing me for about a week now through private chat because he can't do it on icq anymore due to being put on ignore :(

Last edited:

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Vic is the collector of rare shoes and I'm sure he has some semi-rares, but he does not have near the collection Cain does. Please get your facts straight... I bid based on the sellers description - which is single blessed! Please review and please stop detracting from a thread that still has items for sale. My post was informative as I congratulated you on your purchase.

Double Blessed

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
"Please review and please stop detracting from a thread that still has items for sale. My post was informative as I congratulated you on your purchase." -Scott

Uh no it wasn't. Take your drama elsewhere you low-balling, raging-crayola crayon box.

Double Blessed

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Oh and if you weren't so wrapped up in your rage you would see that the only item left for sale is the katana and I don't even know if that is considered a rare.... by itself anyhow.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
No rage, just information. Again, congrats on your purchase! Please moves to PM's if you'd like to personally belittle me, Ty!