• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Atlantic's February Event Schedule

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Attention: This post is not currently 100% complete. It will be updated as information arrives.

Atlantic's February 2014 Event Schedule

Valentines Holiday Event:
February 13th - 15th

Meet and Greet with Atlantic Newest Event Moderator:
February 17th 2014 @ 8pm EST - North Britain EM Hall

Blood Chosen Orc Clan Event: "Orcish Reclamation"
February 20th 2014 @ 8pm EST - Blood Dungeon Ilshnear

Note 2/13: "Orcish Reclamation" is a Tram & Fel Ruleset Stealing Skill event, in other words... bring a thief, you have a week to train stealing if you don't have a thief already. We will also start taking roll call for the Orcs starting with this event, same rules as the Crux Ansata.

Conseil du Roi
February 23rd 2014 @ 8pm Eastern - Castle Blackthorn

Blood Chosen Orc Clan Event: "Infested"
February 24th 2014 @ 8pm EST - Blood Dungeon Ilshnear

Crux Ansata Event:
February 25th 2014 @ 1pm Eastern - Castle Blackthorn

Last edited:

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So... There's a bit of a typo in one of the keywords used for the oracle outside of Trinsic. It's spelt Ilshnear instead of Ilshenar. I almost didn't notice and if I hadn't suspected there was more, I likely wouldn't have kept trying long enough to finally see it. :)

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ilshenar is hard to spell.

Ill let Taweret know, the Valentines day thing was her deal this time around.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks. :)

I know most skip over it completely, but for the few of us that do like to run through them, it can be tough to finish if we can't get all the clues. ;)

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Bennu tell me its some noob EM that is coming to Atlantic to be trained by the professional and we didnt piss off another EM?
I was only kidding about no Orcs in Jhelom-you can put Orcs all over the place-we will feed an clothe them. Whatever it takes
Heck I will even put a Orc mask on. well maybe not go that far. But dont leave!

Last edited:

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Neither Taweret or I are going anywhere... and I think everyone on Atlantic knows that you guys are stuck with me. :)

Mesanna and I have both wanted a 3rd EM on Atlantic for a long time, hopefully it works out this time. :thumbup:

We can talk more about it, and the arrangement on Monday.

Last edited:

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Theres an idoc right smack in the middle of that chaos!

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
EM_Bennu

I have a collection of Atlantic EM sashes and am wondering if there was a sash given for Balthazar? I didn't have the energy after the meetings ask, people just need to grow up. SMH

Last edited:

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is still one more golden statue out in the world from last night.

No hints.

Will you be the one to find it?

uo player

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
There is still one more golden statue out in the world from last night.

No hints.

Will you be the one to find it?

No hints at all? I couldn't make it to the event last night (due to real life) I have no idea where to even start looking.....In one of the towns across the land? or only in places the event took you all? (I have no idea as I was not there) but hey, If there is still one out there unclaimed I'm all for going to look for it....It's a big world though ;)

Last edited:

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No hints at all?
No additional hints other than what was said at the event.

"Malas, Trammel, Felucca, Ilshenar... and the Orc mentioned Gargoyles as well."

You will need stealing skill to claim the prize.

Last edited:

Meadhbh

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And the search for the last one is over, I found it this morning....Fel Shame Level 3....Mage Fortress

Alton Darkpick

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
OK at the counsel now and i want to know since when in hades blue balls did blacky give a rats rosy red rump about order over chaos? he is the founder of chaos and ranks up there with minax for joining exodus like he did.

So basically blacky the betrayer has betrayed his own creation by choosing to say he champions order over chaos now.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
OK at the counsel now and i want to know since when in hades blue balls did blacky give a rats rosy red rump about order over chaos? he is the founder of chaos and ranks up there with minax for joining exodus like he did.

So basically blacky the betrayer has betrayed his own creation by choosing to say he champions order over chaos now.

Blackthorn never joined Exodus. Blackthorn went to stop Exodus, where he was then captured. Exodus then proceeded to create a "fake" Blackthorn to return to Britannia and help usher in a new rule. That was foiled by us.

When you talk about virtues, it goes like this:

Lord British hoped to use the virtues as a way to merge the "shards" together. Blackthorn viewed this as genocide, as it would effectively destroy all the new worlds created by the shards when they get merged with the prime Sosaria. The principle of Chaos was created by Blackthorn to prevent this. Chaos merely was a counter to the Virtues, and it really only stressed individuality.

Chaos really only was made as an "Evil" thing by the fake Blackthorn created by Exodus.

Last edited:

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chaos can also be viewed as infinite diversity and infinite complexity.

Also, the context of your complaint...

[King Blackthorn]: This council represents an Order to the Chaos and diversity of our lands.
Blackthorn isn't for Anarchy. He is for personal freedom and liberty, while being inclusive to the so called 'sub-human' races. He invites debate and even dissent as long as it is kept peaceful and respectful.

The Council is a way for Blackthorn to give the cities of Britannia back to the people, while holding onto the reins loose enough to still guide the nation in the direction he sees fit.

T

Tazar

[King Blackthorn]: This council represents an Order to the Chaos and diversity of our lands.
Then why are the council meetings so Chaotic? *Passes Blackthorn a bottle of Asprin and a shot of Whiskey*

Alton Darkpick

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I do not believe the propaganda about blackthorne being replaced. I mean seriously, an evil robot twin? Bull Puckey!!

The part about anarchy and that makes sense though.

T

Tazar

Tazar, I demand more ribbons under my name. Im jealous of the color parade under your name sir.
I think all of the rest are staff banners... so... which volunteer position shall I sign you up for? *gets the draft notice ready*

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh but Bennu, yours is Purple! Much more special than Tazar's red, blue and green :D

Flair

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
omg.. i'm jealous of you guys.. you have pretty colors and i'm stuck green and blue... :sad3:

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
MEBE BENNU NEEDS A RAINBOW RIBBON. TO REMIND HIMZ NOT TO BE RACIST