• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic Suit

Yogi969

Visitor
Hi All,

I recently started playing again and realize the first thing I need to do is find a source for decent suits. It seems like luck is playing a large role in loot now so I was wondering if anyone has any med-grade suits they would let go for a reasonable price?

My toons are currently:
Tamer/Bard (I assume a luck/lrc/lmc suit with good resists)
Chiv Archer (LRC stam suit with good resists?)
PVM Necro Mage (LRC/LMC/SDI with good resist?)

If anyone has a resource or can make these suits I would love to chat. My ICQ is 661 581 117.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
With the new gear it is easy to get a full luck/lrc/lmc and sdi suit for the Tamer and Necro Mage... on the Chiv Archer I personally never really fool with LRC on mine, just keep donating gold to the ankh. But, you may want to look into using non med studded armor (or hide, bone and stone) on that character to get above the 40 lmc cap (each studded piece adds like a +3 lmc as a bonus) for the wep specials and/or masteries.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I have a mage suit I could easily help you out with - it will get you max LRC, LMC, resists and lots of extra mana & intelligence. Probably won't have much luck though.

ICQ me.