• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Atlantic Stag Items

ofatlantic07

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling Atlantic stag items from this past Christmas.

Descriptions say:

"Angel Food Cake"

"Gingerbread Cookie
Crafted By EM Nestor Christmas 2009"

"Holiday Fruit Cake 2009"

"Spiced Wintermoor Wine"

This is more or less an auction for the Wintermoor Wine - which bidding starts at 20mil - but I'm also taking bids on the other items as well. Please post your bids on this thread or send me a PM.

***I reserve the right to decide whether or not to sell an item at close of auction if amount does not satisfy me. This pertains to my Wine, for it looks really good in my house lol. Not sure on an exact close date; however, I'm thinking to end either Sunday the 17th or Monday the 18th. I'll let everyone know well in advance my intentions. Thanks***

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm assuming these are actually on Atlantic *grins* If so, I'll bid 25m on the wine.

W

woody_cats

just to make assia and manticore mad i bid 35 on the wine

ofatlantic07

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, the private bidder made a point to remain just that - private. lol

The current high bid on the wine is 70 mil.

Currently, no interest in the cake or cookies =/

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll do 75m. Don't worry Woody. Takes a lot more than someone bidding on pixels to make me upset. *smiles*

ofatlantic07

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Current high bid 100 mil via PM.

**Just a note regarding close date. I have a lot going on both Tomorrow (Sunday the 17th) and Monday during the day, so I'm thinking to end auction around 6-7 PM Eastern time on Monday the 18th. I will try to be on an hour or so beforehand to check private messages and post new bids if need be. Thanks.**

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am boosting Assia's offer to 110M (my contribution 25M)

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have confirmed there are at least 10 bottles of this wine so I'm out.

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Silly Manti... its Wintermoor and it belongs on Atlantic!

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Atlantic? Hardly,

1 is on Origin
1 is on Catskils
2 are on Legends
1 is on Napa
3 on Atlantic
1 on Pacific

ofatlantic07

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry I didn't get on an hour sooner, as promised, but it's now 6pm eastern and I did say auction would end between 6 and 7 pm. So 6:30pm Eastern (30 minutes) the auction will end.

Current high bid on the wine is 110.

Current high bid on the blue cookie is 8.

ofatlantic07

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Time is 6:40pm - a little late - and the auction has officially ended.

Congratulations to Assia on the Wintermoor Wine.

Blue cookie sold to a private bidder.

Thanks for all bids.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you *smiles* PM me your ICQ number and we'll arrange a time and place we can meet. We can either do it via trade window (although that is a lot of checks to verify for you), or you can set up a vendor, put it on for sale and I'll buy it off it. If you want I can give you a temporary vendor for the transaction or if you have a home on Atlantic you can set one up there.

Just PM me the details. I'm excited about the wine, thank you. An' thank you again to Tomas for his generosity and Atlantic spirit!