• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic Sponsoring The 1st Annual Festival of Proclamation ... Open To All

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From the UO White Stag Inn Forum: http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=146840

'The 1st Annual Festival of Proclamation
Hosted By: Republic Of Jhelom

On Saturday, 7:00pm eastern on the 25th of July at the Jhelom Theater on the Southern Island.'

It has been suggested we get together a Baja team or teams and sign up for the Triple Island Boat Race.

B

Bucko the Kid

This sounds like chaos and pandemonium! I'm in! My newbie character there even has a boat. Anyone want to be on a team?

Port!! Port I said!! Not starboard!!

Argh,

Bucko the Pirate

C

Cymidei Fier

I have some old characters on Atlantic that have some cash and runes and stuff that can help out. I hail from Atlantic, spent my first 2 years in UO there.

Matraes

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This sounds like chaos and pandemonium! I'm in! My newbie character there even has a boat. Anyone want to be on a team?
I'm in ur boatz, steal'in ur team!

I'll go with ya Bucko. Can't have you sail into that reef alone. Let me guide you into it with confidence! :thumbsup:

B

Bucko the Kid

So are we registered, guys need a boat?
Greetings Cym,

My char there has a boat that we can use. I haven't registered yet as we have two more weeks before the deadline. During that time I'm hoping we can get a few more hands on deck. The pays not good but we can have some fun playing bumper boats. And we actually do have a chance of winning! Any takers?

Argh!

Bucko the Pirate