• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Atlantic Shard: Red Nightmare, Purchased from Gary Asuncion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am selling "Red Nightmare" from event on Japanese Shard. The Red Nightmare was purchased from Asuncion on stratics forum. Asuncion said he recieved it from his friend and has owned it for 9+ years. Mesanna has confirmed I am the third owner of this Red Nightmare and that GMs will not harm Red Nightmare. It was very hard getting detailed information from Asuncion, I don't believe his primary Language is English. I am selling this beautiful creature because let's just say I am pretty dang broke right now! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please PM or ICQ me at # 103-086-263

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm shocked that it's not trained.
Asuncion told me he was to afraid to take it out of stables out of fear of losing red nightmare. Buyout or "Buy it now" price is still an option for anyone interested. Slickjack does currently have the C/O of 500mil.

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
uh. I may have missed it. What is the buy out?
You didn't miss it Omnius :D, no buyout has been posted in the thread yet. If you are looking to purchase Red Nightmare with a buyout price, please keep in mind that it will be higher then the current offer of 600mil right now, because it would be a "Buyout" price to immediately take it off the market. The buyout price would not be more then what I paid for Red Nightmare.. If you are still interested in purchasing Red Nightmare with a "Buyout" price send me a PM or ICQ me and we can go from there. I am currently reviewing all offers on Red Nightmare. Otherwise please feel free to make offers everyone! If there is an offer I like or if someone chooses to buyout then I will sell Red Nightmare. I have no problem using a trustworthy broker, that is up to the buyer of Red Nightmare to use a broker or not.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Remind me, is there still the limit to how many times a pet can be transferred? If you are the 3rd owner, would the 4rth ever be able to sell / transfer again? Or maybe its the 5th.

red sky

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To the post above: I don't believe there is a transfer limit. I do know there is a re-tame limit. As in, if the creature is set free or goes wild, and is then tamed again, it can only go through this process a set amount of times. I could be wrong though.

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, I was out running errands all day today. The screenshot of red nightmare in trade window above I just took that yesterday so it will let me still transfer ownership. I clicked on a random person to take a screenshot of the trade window. I am getting lots of ICQ messages and PMs, I hope to sell Red Nightmare soon.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
You didn't miss it Omnius :D, no buyout has been posted in the thread yet. If you are looking to purchase Red Nightmare with a buyout price, please keep in mind that it will be higher then the current offer of 600mil right now, because it would be a "Buyout" price to immediately take it off the market. The buyout price would not be more then what I paid for Red Nightmare.. If you are still interested in purchasing Red Nightmare with a "Buyout" price send me a PM or ICQ me and we can go from there. I am currently reviewing all offers on Red Nightmare. Otherwise please feel free to make offers everyone! If there is an offer I like or if someone chooses to buyout then I will sell Red Nightmare. I have no problem using a trustworthy broker, that is up to the buyer of Red Nightmare to use a broker or not.
I'm confused. Is the buy out price a secret for some reason?
You say it wont be more than what you paid, so are we misinformed as to what you paid?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
To the post above: I don't believe there is a transfer limit. I do know there is a re-tame limit. As in, if the creature is set free or goes wild, and is then tamed again, it can only go through this process a set amount of times. I could be wrong though.
This used to be true. The taming requirement of a creature goes up with each tame (or it used to). That's why some people training taming want to use pre-tame bulls. I don't know if this was changed or not but the max # of owners rule was removed for sure.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah I didn't get why i would have to message for the buy out price but I'm uncomfortable with that kind of secrecy. I'll pass.

Good luck though. It's cool.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm out as well. Good luck to everyone still willing to participate.

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Buyout Price is going to be 2 billion or I will consider trading for a Blaze Cu depending on stats and gold. I am not trying to make anybody uncomfortable.

C/O is a Blaze Cu and 300mil gold from Medusa.

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I paid more then my buyout price, it was items and gold though that I bought Red Nightmare with. SupSoc was the broker at the time. I hope that answers your question.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm not sure why some of you find it odd that someone isn't listing a buyout, it is their auction, they can run it as they see fit. If you don't like how it is run, don't bid, or feel free to pm the owner. But in any case, this is in fact an auction/sale and not a discussion. So if you are interested in bidding then do so, any other forms of expression should be posted in a discussion thread.

Oh! And yes, this is a warning :)

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for your help Athelas in keeping the thread clean. Red Nightmare is no longer available, thank you everybody for showing interest in it.

C

ChReuter

Dan, or anyone who might know for that matter. I'm curious as to the history of this item. I see in your original post that it was supposedly owned for 9+years, but is that all you know of it? Is there in fact more than one or have the other ones mentioned been bs? I see Messana confirms their legality, and that you are the third owner, but can she confirm the age? Or even if it's been red the entire time! Maybe even enlighten us to how it was created?

None of these questions are meant to bring any suspicions upon you, I'm mearly asking as I'd like to have as much info as possible before bidding or telling someone they should bid on an item that will cost as much as this will. I'm sure you can understand why I would try to gain such knowledge prior to making any choices. I'd also like to know as I used to collect exceedingly rare tames, and although I lost my collection, am always interested in the ones I never owned.

Status
Not open for further replies.