• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rares Fest Atlantic Rares Jubilee Live Auction Details - 3PM Eastern 5/17/2015

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Greetings Ladies and Gentleman,

As your Live Auction Host, I Welcome everyone to come attend the Rare's Jubilee on May 15th - May 17th, and enjoy the many activities we have to offer.

How to Submit to the Rare's Jubilee Live Auction:
Please put your item(s) in a single bag along with a book. List the Item in the book with its starting/reserve price. In the title of the book, please put your characters name. In the 'by' section, please put a prominent way to contact you. ie: ICQ, Stratics, or even a code. You can either submit the item(s) to me personally or drop them off in my mailbox on my porch.

NOTE (1): If you drop the submission off in my mailbox, please specify that it is for the rares festival. I host Auctions weekly and it may go into the weekly live auction unless stated otherwise.

NOTE (2): DO NOT hand over any item to anyone without verifying if it is me. There are a few people in our UO world that will try to steal/scam others. Unfortunately, it does happen and there isn't anything we as players can do.

Claiming Your Winnings:
If you have submitted item(s) to the Rare's Jubilee Live Auction, please stay afterward to claim your winnings, or at least be within the vicinity of the Auction House. Being a staff member, we are always busy doing tasks behind the scenes and I may not be available later to retrieve your gold for you. I will notify you via Stratics or ICQ if you need to retrieve your gold and or items.

NOTE (1): I will NOT be charging a commission for the Rare's Jubilee Live Auction. What the item sells for is what you will claim at the conclusion of the Auction.

Rules & Need-to-Knows For The Rares Jubilee Live Auction

Please be sure to read the rules regarding the auction. With the cooperation from every individual, we can produce a better environment for everyone to enjoy. Even though I am fun and games most of the time, I do take these rules seriously. Since I am the only one running the auction, I am doing around 5 or more things at once WHILE trying to not mess up someone's submitted item.

Depending on the player and what they did, the punishment varies:

Temporary Ban - banned for that particular auction. This serves as a warning. If you do the same thing again it can result in permanent ban.

Permanent Ban - pretty self explanatory but basically you won't be allowed to participate in the Auction or any event associated with the Araneae Auction House

NOTE (1): It is very hard to get a permanent banning but it is possible. I don't like to ban anyone because I want everyone to enjoy the game without drama but I will ban if it is needed. FYI: I keep a documented record of people who were banned and why, people needing banned and why, and people with warnings and why.

NOTE (2): To avoid future miscommunication. Please read this book before submitting to the auction. Recently, a player submitted items to my weekly auction without getting to know the auction house, which caused a huge dramatic argument that could have been easily avoided.

Here is a small outline of what to expect with the Rare's Jubilee Live Auction:

• There is an Item Limit of 5o Items
  • Submissions are OPEN as of the creation of this thread
  • Deadline to Submit is Saturday, the 16th of May. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
  • ONLY submit items that are rare (Non-Spawning items)
  • Items under the value of 10M must be submitted within a packaged lot.
  • If you submit something that isn't considered rare or it doesn't meet the terms of the submission, then the item will be voided and returned to its rightful owner.
  • Be sure to put the correct information within the book when submitting. If it has some information missing, I will try to notify you. If I hear nothing from you, the item will be voided and returned.
If I missed something or if anyone has any questions, please PM me. Thanks and see you all at the 2015 Atlantic Rare's Jubilee!!

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Auction Submissions Close Tonight at 11PM Eastern.

You can submit by PMing me here on stratics. PLEASE DO NOT HAND TO ANYONE. MAKE SURE IT IS ME BEFORE SUBMITTING.

I WILL POST A FINAL LISTING LATE TONIGHT BEFORE HEADING TO BED.

SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW AT 3PM EASTERN FOR THE RARE'S JUBILEE LIVE AUCTION!

Nemesis

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Auction Submissions Close Tonight at 11PM Eastern.

You can submit by PMing me here on stratics. PLEASE DO NOT HAND TO ANYONE. MAKE SURE IT IS ME BEFORE SUBMITTING.

I WILL POST A FINAL LISTING LATE TONIGHT BEFORE HEADING TO BED.

SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW AT 3PM EASTERN FOR THE RARE'S JUBILEE LIVE AUCTION!
How many slots available as of now?

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Here is the Item List For Todays Auction.
Auction starts at 3PM Eastern.
Gates Will Be Provided.

1) 4th of July Staff Package (x18)
2) Event Spellbook Package (x4)
3) Metal Chest Recovered From A Mongbat (Paragon)
4) Bamboo Grass For The Star Festival 2014
5) Old Ingots (4 Colors)
6) Ancient Crystalline Computer Wrested From The Mangled Corpse Of An Ancient Intelligence
7) Sacrificial Offering To The Beast Called Uskek'rah'p
8) Valentine's Bloodbath
9) Augustine's Mugwart Plant
10) Daemon Mask Hand Painted By Mesanna (Yamato White)
11) Thank You Napa, Love Mesanna
12) The Mounted Head Of The Dragon Setekh - Slain On St. George's Day 2015
13) Remain of Grumlad, Advocate of Minax
14) Glacial Spellbook
15) Abyssal X-mas Gift Box (Round Style)
16) Abyssal X-mas Gift Box (Square Style)
17) Talisman Of Infinity
18) Flain's Black Badge
19) A Glowing Energy Stabilizer
20) Tunic Crafted Somewhere In The Tokuno Islands Inset With A Hummingbird Emblem
21) Replica Of A Mystical Naga Staff
22) Ooze From The Trinsic Graves
23) Shoulders Crafted In The Tokuno Islands And Inset With The Emblem Of A Fox Above A River
24) Light Of Holiday Spirit
25) Plague Infested Bones Of A Paws Victim
26) Broken Energy Coil
27) I Wasn't Fast Enough To Escape Mesanna's Wraith
28) Britannian Royal Spy - Investigator
29) Great Lakes, 15 Years and Still Magical
30) A Bottle Of Pandora's Perfect Pinot Noir
31) A Urn Containing The Ashes Of Ambar
32) May Our Love Be A Garden And Forever Flourish
33) Newly Skupped Talorid
34) I Saved The Day And All I Got Was This Fancy Shirt (slime dyed)
35) Tome Of Necromantic Ensorcelment
36) Verite Bandana
37) Have A Happy New Year *EM Ealia Tiefwasser & EM Lyraa [Drachenfels]
38) Happy Easter Origin 2009 (Speckled Egg)
39) Reindeer Lure - Napa Valley 2010

*SUBMISSIONS CLOSED)

auction.png

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks Everyone For Coming And Attending!!!

Total Gold Amount From Sales: 3 Billion & 492 Million