• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rares Fest Atlantic Rares Jubilee 2: Electric Boogaloo (6/5/16 -> 6/12/16)

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
== Date ==
Vendor Setup: Sunday June 5th
Jubilee: Friday June 10th through Sunday June12th

==Rules==
1. Rares Only

== Location ==
Moongate to location provided next to the Luna Moongate

==Schedule== (All times are in Eastern)
June 5th @ 1pm - Vendor Setup Starts
June 9th @ 12pm - Paperdoll Contest Entry Cutoff
June 9th @ 9pm - Tour Of Homes
June 11th @ 4pm - Restless Secret Chest Scavenger Hunt
June 11th @ 8pm - Silent Auction 1 Ends
June 11th @ 10pm - Silent Auction 2 Ends
June 12th @ 3pm - Live Auction
June 12th - Paperdoll Contest Winners Announced
June 12th @ 7pm - Jubilee Closing
June 19th - All Vendors must be gone by this date

==Staff== (Please do not hand items to anyone who does not have a Jubilee Lantern)
@Promathia (Icq 612363999 - Please message me if you wish to be part of the staff)
@Laina - Vendor House 1
@Alexander of ATL. - Live Auction
@Nails Warstein - Silent Auction House 1
@Olcher - Silent Auction House 2
@Restless - Raffle
@Clops - Contest
@Smoot - Paperdoll Contest + More
@Money Bags Mcgee - House Tour

Last edited:

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Due to Recent staff changes ill be buying an insane amount of harbinger crystals... Garbs for everyone!

The person who left suggested it themselves. If you still would like to spawn Harbinger's because of it, feel free.

Harbingers are good fun.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The person who left suggested it themselves. If you still would like to spawn Harbinger's because of it, feel free.

Harbingers are good fun.
What Promathia said is true. I did voluntarily offer to leave the Jubilee staff, and as far as I am aware it wasn't even being considered until I mentioned it myself.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Bump

Looking for anyone who wants to run some events/contests during the Jubilee!
I ain't looking to run one.. too busy sadly.. but did have what I thought would be a decent idea for an event pop in my mind today. PvP folks say the get no love, tamers say they get no love.. so what if you combined the two? A contest at Fel Destard. Dragon Taming contest. Whoever brings out the highest HP GD during the hour long (or so) contest wins. To qualify for consideration the GD has to be Tame, not bonded. Yeah, you will need friends to help get the things out the door, but it would be a free for all ;)

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
What is the deadline to have something put in the silent and/or live auction?

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since this Jubilee thing is kicking off in about a week I thought it would be good to toss out a tentative schedule for things. Here are the couple things I am doing and when they will be done...

Jubilee Raffle - I will be raffling off a phoenix suit and a 2 piece east facing marble table. There will be 100 tickets for each one at 10m each ticket. The winning tickets will be chosen either sometime Saturday June 11th or when all the tickets sell out. You don't have to be present at the drawing to win, just contact me if you have the winning number which will be posted here and on the vendor. Each ticket (book) has a code inside so I will know if it is the winning ticket when you give it to me to claim the prize. Don't try to be sneaky and make a copy of the winning ticket and give to a friend thinking you can both claim prizes.

Secret Chest Scavenger Hunt/Race Whatever - Saturday June 11th (let's say 4Est) New thing I'm trying. I will have 2 secret chests locked down and will set a combination on them (different ones), then toss a rare in each, and give out books with the clues to the combinations. 1st people to figure out the code and open the chests get the item. I decided to do 2 chests at once because I've never been a fan of everyone racing for the same thing, this way it can be split up a little bit. Depending on turnout I may do more than 2 chests, who knows, this is new and no clue how it will work it, but in theory I like it. Some tips about this event - you can only try to open a chest 3 times before being locked out of it, so just sitting there trying random numbers hoping to get it is a bad strategy. the clues and codes to the chests will be different and will require you to go to random locations to solve.

Last edited:

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Is there going to be a house tour of ATL homes this fest? I completely moved my museum and redid the layout. I would love to show it off :)

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Since we are getting closer, I have begun to finalize the schedule. If anyone has any PEC events planned, contests or anything like that feel free to icq me to have it added to the schedule.

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
As many players do travel to rares fests every year, I've decided to show off some of Atlantics beautifully crafted homes! The home tour will have homes packed with rares, genuinely brilliant decorated castles and much more. This tour is free and will be held on June 9th at 9pm, departing from the Luna gate.

With that said, anyone that has a house/museum and would like for the UO community to marvel at its glory is welcome to include it on the tour! Please contact me asap to arrange a rune pickup.

Icq me at 656525583
Msg me on here
Or if you see Legolas running around on Atl stop me and talk :)

I would love to have lots of amazing stops on this tour. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i updated the previous rares festival thread with the info from this, lemme know if i should add anything or make any changes... i quit 4 years ago and still keep this thread up to date lol, my 1 tie to UO ;)

still got my UO mementos on the wall ! haha